Skip to content

World in War (Request)

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to World in War. View game

21 posts

World in War (Request)

Posted Dec 23, 2010 5:34 am

Link:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/fabricationgames/world-in-war

Aob Request:
Fund

[spoiler=Guide to beating the Soviet Union with hacks:2f2lkigg]In order to beat the Soviet Union just make a bunch of tanks (200+) and then send them towards your borders in divisions of 20 tanks. Have at least 1 tank at every territory and then advance towards Russia.

Take the production territorys in this order:
Leningrad, Moscow, Kirov, Stalingrad

Have at least 40 tanks guarding Berlin at all times.

Buying infantry adds funds

Code: [Select]

66 ff 24 a0 2a 63 0d
66 ff 24 a1 2a 63 0d

Buying tanks adds funds

Code: [Select]

66 80 25 a0 2a
66 80 25 a1 2a

Buying artillery adds funds

Code: [Select]

66 81 25 a0 2a
66 81 25 a1 2a


Cards are free (Might affect the enemy)

Code: [Select]

62 0f 24 ff =>
62 0f 24 00

d2 24 ff d3 =>
d2 24 00 d3

Note:
 I just took the Aobs from the post

Re: World in War (Request)

Posted Dec 23, 2010 5:41 am

Looking into it.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: World in War (Request)

Posted Dec 23, 2010 5:50 am

Forgot to mention that the fund is 4byte *1 but when you change it and then use the fund to buy something you'll end up having negative something after that round.

Re: World in War (Request)

Posted Dec 23, 2010 6:14 am

Urgh, the game keeps freezing on me so I can't test anything, maybe phren can do it.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: World in War (Request)

Posted Dec 23, 2010 4:22 pm

What OP said: (didn't test too much)
?? d3 a2 4f aa =>
01 d3 a2 4f aa

Re: World in War (Request)

Posted Dec 23, 2010 9:43 pm
Quote from: "Zirak"
What OP said: (didn't test too much)
?? d3 a2 4f aa =>
01 d3 a2 4f aa


I couldn't find the Aob because of a update so I just changed a few things and found the right one.

?? d3 a2 4f 0a =>
01 d3 a2 4f 0a



Just tested the hack and it still has the same effect as the byte which is when you use the fund you end up just getting negative something funds.

Re: World in War (Request)

Posted Dec 24, 2010 4:53 am

Both the Kongregate and Main Game Site Versions have this same protection. This game may be unbreakable.

Re: World in War (Request)

Posted Dec 24, 2010 11:02 am
Quote from: "vom53"
Both the Kongregate and Main Game Site Versions have this same protection. This game may be unbreakable.

What protection? Am I missing something? Nothing is unbreakable, it's a matter of how much time/effort/resources one is willing to throw at a problem.

Tested on 24th Dec 2010.

Buying a card adds 1500k to funds:

Code: [Select]

d2 24 ff d3 =>
d2 24 64 d3
Edit: this causes negative funds next round too.

CE table attached.

Re: World in War (Request)

Posted Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am

Ok, this one does not cause negative funds.

Production is free, any money spent you get back next round:

Code: [Select]

01 24 ff d1 =>
01 24 00 d1

Re: World in War (Request)

Posted Dec 24, 2010 7:07 pm
Quote from: "byteorder"
Ok, this one does not cause negative funds.

Production is free, any money spent you get back next round:
Code: [Select]
01 24 ff d1 =>
01 24 00 d1


Awesome! Thank you. Even with the funds it is still hard to beat the Soviets.

Requests:
Cards

Re: World in War (Request)

Posted Dec 24, 2010 9:02 pm

I fail. Even with the hacks the Soviets whoop my ass.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: World in War (Request)

Posted Dec 24, 2010 10:23 pm
Quote from: "HakHappy"
I fail. Even with the hacks the Soviets whoop my ass.

Use free troops production hack and free cards hack. Get 6 cards, sell 6th card to gain 15K, repeat a bunch of times to get 500K. Then use all of that to buy lots of troops. Any extra money gained that way will be lost next round so might as well spend it on troops. This is how I would do it :)

Re: World in War (Request)

Posted Dec 24, 2010 11:06 pm
Quote from: "byteorder"
Quote from: "HakHappy"
I fail. Even with the hacks the Soviets whoop my ass.
Use free troops production hack and free cards hack. Get 6 cards, sell 6th card to gain 15K, repeat a bunch of times to get 500K. Then use all of that to buy lots of troops. Any extra money gained that way will be lost next round so might as well spend it on troops. This is how I would do it :)

I think I know why ruskies are so strong ... free troops hack affects them too, so each turn they produce more and more tanks ... ops ..

Re: World in War (Request)

Posted Dec 24, 2010 11:31 pm
Quote from: "byteorder"
Quote from: "byteorder"
Quote from: "HakHappy"
I fail. Even with the hacks the Soviets whoop my ass.
Use free troops production hack and free cards hack. Get 6 cards, sell 6th card to gain 15K, repeat a bunch of times to get 500K. Then use all of that to buy lots of troops. Any extra money gained that way will be lost next round so might as well spend it on troops. This is how I would do it :)
I think I know why ruskies are so strong ... free troops hack affects them too, so each turn they produce more and more tanks ... ops ..

With all the hacks, I managed to take almost everything with the exception of Leningrad and Moscow. The Red Army spam their tanks and even though artillery beats tanks.... The Soviets make a whooping comeback and stole back their production centers and Berlin was lost. Yes, the AOBS and 4bytes hack also affect the Russians. I seen more air raids and truckload of tanks...