Skip to content

Champions of Chaos

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Champions of chaos. View game

29 posts

Re: Champions of Chaos

Posted Dec 31, 2010 11:20 am

Heads up to brasdzs; your sol kicked me out with a Game Over! whenever I tried to fight in the arena. Looks like a lot of your stats are showing up as NaN and playing havoc with the code, heh.

Re: Champions of Chaos

Posted Jan 1, 2011 6:13 pm

The game has been updated and the AoBs no longer work.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Champions of Chaos

Posted Jan 1, 2011 8:58 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
The game has been updated and the AoBs no longer work.

I think the "add money when buying" AoB only works in the weapons store anymore - cheerleaders and health potions still subtract gold.

Re: Champions of Chaos

Posted Jan 1, 2011 9:37 pm

Huh, I couldn't even find them, how curious.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Champions of Chaos

Posted Jan 2, 2011 8:55 pm

Anyone know how to hack it with CE? i dont know how to use SOL^^

Re: Champions of Chaos

Posted Jan 2, 2011 11:27 pm

I really hate AoBs in this game. -.- Whatever... Here's a gross one.

Massive Damage (7 results, start new game)
00 00 00 1d 96 07 00 08 0b 07 ?? 00 00 00 1d 96 07 00 08 0c 07 ?? 00
00 00 00 1d 96 07 00 08 0b 07 FF 7F 00 00 1d 96 07 00 08 0c 07 FF 7F

This gives everyone +32767 physical and magic damage per party level. If you need an AoB aside from this and the gold one, just give up on life.

Re: Champions of Chaos

Posted Jan 9, 2011 8:09 pm

what i have to do with that save1.sol to start with 99999$ ? please, help D:

Re: Champions of Chaos

Posted Jan 10, 2011 1:19 am
Quote from: "andreframil"
what i have to do with that save1.sol to start with 99999$ ? please, help D:


I'm in a good mood today so no ranting (I don't actually understand why....  :lol: )

If you mean what to do with .sols for the hacks then:

1. Download the .sol

2. Replace the .sol in C:Users*User*AppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects*randomlettersandnumbers*chat.kongregate.comgamez0099607livechampions_of_chaos_agames_com.swf

3. Enjoy your hacks.

4. Next time search your question first.


Also if I get some time I will re-post a .sol and sorry about the last one I made, I didn't get time to fully test it.

EDIT/UPDATE: ok, updated and added more .sols :

[attachment=2:38r21nn2]save1.sol[/attachment:38r21nn2]

[attachment=1:38r21nn2]save1.sol[/attachment:38r21nn2]

[attachment=0:38r21nn2]save1.sol[/attachment:38r21nn2]

Re: Champions of Chaos

Posted Jan 10, 2011 3:07 am
Quote from: "brasdzs"
Quote from: "andreframil"
what i have to do with that save1.sol to start with 99999$ ? please, help D:

I'm in a good mood today so no ranting (I don't actually understand why....  :lol: )

If you mean what to do with .sols for the hacks then:

1. Download the .sol

2. Replace the .sol in C:Users*User*AppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjects*randomlettersandnumbers*chat.kongregate.comgamez0099607livechampions_of_chaos_agames_com.swf

3. Enjoy your hacks.

4. Next time search your question first.


Also if I get some time I will re-post a .sol and sorry about the last one I made, I didn't get time to fully test it.


I think hell just froze over.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: Champions of Chaos

Posted Jan 10, 2011 6:37 am
Quote from: "HakHappy"
I think hell just froze over.


The Eagles got back together in 1994, man.

Re: Champions of Chaos

Posted Jan 12, 2011 3:34 am
Quote from: "brasdzs"
1. Download the .sol
2. Replace the .sol in ....
3. Enjoy your hacks.


Thanks for posting the .sol's. I downloaded the third sol (999999$ and awesome ppl). Once the game creates the file I replace it but it doesn't seem to have any effect. I've deleted the original and restarted the game and have tried a number of combinations to gain the benefit of the new sol but still.... nothing.

What am I doing incorrectly?

Thanks!

Re: Champions of Chaos

Posted Jan 12, 2011 5:54 am
Quote from: "paulb104"
Quote from: "brasdzs"
1. Download the .sol
2. Replace the .sol in ....
3. Enjoy your hacks.

Thanks for posting the .sol's. I downloaded the third sol (999999$ and awesome ppl). Once the game creates the file I replace it but it doesn't seem to have any effect. I've deleted the original and restarted the game and have tried a number of combinations to gain the benefit of the new sol but still.... nothing.

What am I doing incorrectly?

Thanks!


Are you restarting the game?

Here, have a more detailed tutorial:

[spoiler=kinda long:yg7p7fjs]step 1: Start a new game in slot 1.
(broken image removed)


step 2: Save it.
(broken image removed)


step 3: Download the .sol.
(broken image removed)


step 4: Move it to whatever folder I said to put it in.
(broken image removed)

step 5: Replace it!!!.
(broken image removed)

step 6: REFRESH THE GAME!.
(broken image removed)

step 7: enjoy (ps: I accidentally missed a couple of the stats but it doesn't really matter anyway)
(broken image removed)
(broken image removed)

Re: Champions of Chaos

Posted Mar 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Hack for all Character Types

Start very high level:
96 07 00 08 25 07 01 00 00 00
96 07 00 08 25 07 7f 7f 00 00

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB