New AoBs in the recovered .swf
I have a question again and I need help,so I'd appreciate if the awesome admin doesn't move this until I read someone's reply. (broken image removed)
Here's the thing,a game I tried to hack crashed Sothink a lot of times,I decrypted it,found the right variable.
I wanted to hack the infection speed.
source code
}while (true)
this.infectionSpeed = 0.25;
}while (true)
this.infectionSpread = 1;
rawdata
//d0
_as3_getlocal <0>
//2f 38
_as3_pushdouble 0.25
//68 ca 05
_as3_initproperty infectionSpeed
//10 eb ff ff
Extracted AoB
d0 2f 38 68 ca 05 10 eb ff ff
Hacked AoB
d0 2f 00 68 ca 05 10 eb ff ff
And HxD replaced it perfectly. But the recovered swf won't play - so as phren taught me (thx u awesome teacher) I should use 'wildcards'. I remember I need to put question marks in Cheat Engine and I need to search for An Array of Byes. But what I don't know is where should I put those question marks,because when I tried randomly,I couldn't come up with any adrresses (results).
Link to the game:
http://www.funny-games.biz/zombaby-bouncer.html
SWF:
http://content.funny-base.com/games15/z ... ouncer.swf
Help? (broken image removed)