Quickdraw: Xmas Special
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/557416
Medals were worth points last time, so they should be approved. Simple game, minimal secrets. Will probably require two playthroughs, so not sure if it's worth hacking.
-migrated-
4 posts
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/557416
Medals were worth points last time, so they should be approved. Simple game, minimal secrets. Will probably require two playthroughs, so not sure if it's worth hacking.
The game does require a separate playthough to get both endings. (shit ending and other shit ending)
Some of the secret medals are for overkilling 7 of the enemies.
Click them after to kill them to scavenge something from their bodies.
Scrooge
Grinch
Penguin
Polar Bear
Robocop
Elf
Rudolph
The secret medals are for overkilling 7 of the enemies.
Don't forget the medal for failing on the first actual stage (Grinch). If you press Spacebar as soon as you can in the duel, you'll get the Big Brother medal which I believe is another secret medal.
[spoiler=Off-Topic ranting:36z6nhk2]I'm wondering when this guy will stop making the exact same games over and over again. He has submitted 12 Quickdraw games that are all pretty much identical, not to mention 3 separate versions of Fatality Shootout that only differ in the number of choices offered.
[spoiler=Off-Topic ranting:33bcbpoi]I'm wondering when this guy will stop making the exact same games over and over again. He has submitted 12 Quickdraw games that are all pretty much identical, not to mention 3 separate versions of Fatality Shootout that only differ in the number of choices offered.
[spoiler=Off-Topic ranting:33bcbpoi]I'm wondering when Newgrounds will stop approving the medals for the exact same games over and over again. Honestly, if it wouldn't be for the fact that many shit-games would get !approved! medals I wouldn't care if they are uploaded on NG at all.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus