Skip to content

Faulty link...Very frustrating

-migrated-

4 posts

Faulty link...Very frustrating

Posted Dec 27, 2010 7:20 am

So I've searched the site, and no one seems to have mentioned the fact that in the Kongrehensive guide, the first link to the Ragnarok program is bugged, and when you click on it, this annoying little screen pops up on your browser, which forces you to have to close your browser via the command prompt. Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but this is my first time on this site, and it just angered me a little that I had to close out of all of my windows because of a faulty link on here.

Here is a link to the thread.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=92

Re: Faulty link...Very frustrating

Posted Dec 27, 2010 8:12 am

It's a known problem. The original Ragnarok site was taken down and is now some shitty fake site.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Faulty link...Very frustrating

Posted Dec 27, 2010 2:17 pm

i wouldnt call it a problem, and I wouldnt call it a shitty site either. i kinda like it tbh.

edit: nevermind. the sites been WMG'd so its not fun any more.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"