AS2 Decrypter?
Posted Dec 29, 2010 2:45 am
Does anyone have an AS2 decrypter?
I've been trying to get into the .swfs at CrazyMonkeyGames and such, and almost all AS2 games are encrypted :roll:
-migrated-
7 posts
Does anyone have an AS2 decrypter?
I've been trying to get into the .swfs at CrazyMonkeyGames and such, and almost all AS2 games are encrypted :roll:
I'm basically the shit...Â
http://www.swfdecrypt.com/
Features & Limitations
* Tested on Amayeta SWF Encrypt v6.0.8
* Tested on DComSoft SWF Protector v3.0.1
* Simple and clean GUI. Just drag and drop.
* Recovered SWF files will decompile on any decompiler.
* ActionScript 3 only.
* Some recovered files may not work but will decompile.
* Works on PC and Mac.
* Absolutely free.
Quote from: "HakHappy"http://www.swfdecrypt.com/Quote from: "http://www.swfdecrypt.com/"Features & Limitations
* Tested on Amayeta SWF Encrypt v6.0.8
* Tested on DComSoft SWF Protector v3.0.1
* Simple and clean GUI. Just drag and drop.
* Recovered SWF files will decompile on any decompiler.
* ActionScript 3 only.
* Some recovered files may not work but will decompile.
* Works on PC and Mac.
* Absolutely free.
Shit, my bad. I see the word decrypt and it's the first thing that pops into my head. I knew it was for AS3 too. I think the creator's own quote serves this topic best.
Why only ActionScript 3?
I don
I'm basically the shit...Â
UnSWFEncryptUNP
UnSWFEncryptUNP Link
http://www.mediafire.com/?pizx4t9d42hlu1y
Put it on my mediafire for ya.
I'm basically the shit...Â
Thanks so much guys!
Now I can get into the pesky crazymonkeygames games.... :lol: