[Request] Neosaurs
Posted Dec 29, 2010 10:43 pm
I have tried using CE but it seems everything I do is server-sided(don't know if I said that right)
-migrated-
9 posts
I have tried using CE but it seems everything I do is server-sided(don't know if I said that right)
we cant do anything without a link moron, for anyone who cares its here: http://www.neosaurs.com/
also of course they're server sided if they weren't then the developers are idiots
we cant do anything without a link moron, for anyone who cares its here: http://www.neosaurs.com/
also of course they're server sided if they weren't then the developers are idiots
well sorry for sounding stupid
Neosaurs is available during the following times:
Weekdays: 10:00
Game appears (have yet to play it) to contain actual flash content which means it should be possible to hack something. Will take a look when I can play it.
Neosaurs is available during the following times:
Weekdays: 10:00
What the fuck, is this game being run on some guy's dad's server?
yeah, it probably is.
It's in beta and owned by microsoft I think
It's in beta and owned by microsoft I think
Neosaurs
I'm basically the shit...Â