Skip to content

Shell Shock Live (Tank Online Game)

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Shell Shock Live. View game

131 posts

Re: Shell Shock Live (Tank Online Game)

Posted Feb 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Quote from: "Zirak"
Quote from: "whatever"
Yes, there is. Select the ones you wanna change, right click->press enter. TA-DA

fix'd

yeah but most people use their "press enter" hand to right click.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Shell Shock Live (Tank Online Game)

Posted Feb 10, 2011 7:22 pm
Quote from: "Zirak"
Quote from: "whatever"
Yes, there is. Select the ones you wanna change, shift click->press enter. TA-DA

fix'd


fix'd

Re: Shell Shock Live (Tank Online Game)

Posted Feb 12, 2011 12:11 am

so just dont go nuts with new damage values. I hacked and didnt get kicked.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Shell Shock Live (Tank Online Game)

Posted Feb 12, 2011 3:36 pm
Quote from: "kolonelkadat"
so just dont go nuts with new damage values. I hacked and didnt get kicked.


Could you list the exact AOB you used?

Re: Shell Shock Live (Tank Online Game)

Posted Feb 12, 2011 9:47 pm

24 0a 68
24 14 68

doubles damage exp

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Shell Shock Live (Tank Online Game)

Posted Feb 13, 2011 10:44 am

Just used a guest account to test.
works great!
but where do you get the codes actually?
I can't find the code using the decompiler.

Re: Shell Shock Live (Tank Online Game)

Posted Feb 13, 2011 10:48 am
Quote from: "brasdzs"
Quote from: "robotmega"
OMG get a life make yuor own hack noobs!
The noob of these days :cry:

ok, well first, this is a hacking forum, we hack games and take request's to further increase our skills, do you see people going into some religious forum about god and going "omg get a life make yuor own god noobs!" ?.


likening hacking to a religion, you just made my day.

Re: Shell Shock Live (Tank Online Game)

Posted Feb 13, 2011 8:38 pm

unlimited fuel
66 E3 02 62 06 2A 11 03 00 00 29 D0 76 12 01 00 00 C1 63 05
66 E3 02 62 06 2A 11 03 00 00 29 D0 76 12 01 00 00 02 63 05

this one was a bitch because of that crap on the middle lol. I may have to start decompiling...

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Shell Shock Live (Tank Online Game)

Posted Feb 14, 2011 1:28 am

They got a counter to this now... if u score too much dmg (exp) u get kicked out of the game... (at least thats what i think since it happenned twice to me (broken image removed)