Re: Shell Shock Live (Tank Online Game)
broken today :-O
-migrated-
131 posts
broken today :-O
Quote from: "robotmega"OMG get a life make yuor own hack noobs!
The noob of these days :cry:
ok, well first, this is a hacking forum, we hack games and take request's to further increase our skills, do you see people going into some religious forum about god and going "omg get a life make yuor own god noobs!" ?.
secondly, i highly doubt that you could hack this game, i highly doubt that you could even hack any game and before you say it, no, typing a number in cheat engine then changing it is not a hack and no, neither is using KBH...
I was so proud when I succesfuly changed my stats in Diablo 2 with Cheat Engine :cry:
Quote from: "brasdzs"Quote from: "robotmega"OMG get a life make yuor own hack noobs!
The noob of these days :cry:
ok, well first, this is a hacking forum, we hack games and take request's to further increase our skills, do you see people going into some religious forum about god and going "omg get a life make yuor own god noobs!" ?.
secondly, i highly doubt that you could hack this game, i highly doubt that you could even hack any game and before you say it, no, typing a number in cheat engine then changing it is not a hack and no, neither is using KBH...
I was so proud when I succesfuly changed my stats in Diablo 2 with Cheat Engine :cry:
And what does that got to do with hacking Shell Shock Live?
side-note adding you to my warning list

Quote from: "Incognitus"Is there any AoB's for unlimited fuel or money?
Just wondering what happened to my post?
i was wondering how to use the hacks that are listed on page 1 of this forum such as those like do i put them in on the chat in the game shell shock live on kongregate or o i need to download somthing and put them in on th thing i need to download? i would appriciate the help
10 damage weapons up ~40 results
24 0a 68
24 7f 68
20 damage weapons up ~15 results
24 14 68
24 7f 68
Double Damage Exp
24 0a 68
24 14 68
unlimited fuel
66 E3 02 62 06 2A 11 03 00 00 29 D0 76 12 01 00 00 C1 63 05
66 E3 02 62 06 2A 11 03 00 00 29 D0 76 12 01 00 00 02 63 05
i was wondering how to use the hacks that are listed on page 1 of this forum such as those like do i put them in on the chat in the game shell shock live on kongregate or o i need to download somthing and put them in on th thing i need to download? i would appriciate the help
you know, I used to think you had to go buy an acoustic coupler, but it turns out that if you right click in the game and click flash settings, and enable your microphone(you have to have a microphone) you can input the codes by singing them into the microphone.
here is an example of inputting the cheats with your microphone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgqEIp2YmtE
Its kinda hard to get the tones just right, but at the top of every page on these forums there is a link called hacking FAQ that will teach you the best way to recreate these tones for your microphone.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Anyone got anything for this unlimited rounds EXP? or something.. anything?
Link to game: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kChamp/shellshock-live
AoB's:Quote from: "kolonelkadat"10 damage weapons up ~40 results
24 0a 68
24 7f 68
20 damage weapons up ~15 results
24 14 68
24 7f 68
Double Damage Exp
24 0a 68
24 14 68
unlimited fuel
66 E3 02 62 06 2A 11 03 00 00 29 D0 76 12 01 00 00 C1 63 05
66 E3 02 62 06 2A 11 03 00 00 29 D0 76 12 01 00 00 02 63 05
Didn't anyone notice that the double damage exp and 10 damage weapons up hacks are the same AoB's? I mean, The first and third ones need to be inputted AFTER the second one (take a look at beginning and end AoB's)
Also, the exp is not affected, but the explosion size is.
I can hack myself... just letting readers know that I tried it today and yesterday and it was not working. kthxbai
I can hack myself... just letting readers know that I tried it today and yesterday and it was not working. kthxbai
Well I tested the damage ones and they're working perfect.
Is there something wrong with my browser?
I can hack myself... just letting readers know that I tried it today and yesterday and it was not working. kthxbai
Hacking yourself is totally inappropriate...
Damage hack is working.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
This is just a warning, but if this thread recieves another 5 posts unless they're hacks, i will have to lock this thread due to the number of spam posts. If you need help read the Hacking FAQ in the top right corner.

some of them work... only problem it crashes after game so no credit
Ok so I am new to AOB editing, When i find the AOB for say
24 14 68
and make the page writable
do i then change it to
24 7f 68 ??
I have done this and haven't noticed any changes, Do i have to compile it after changing the record?
Can anyone plz help me hack Shell Shocked Live for me :|
How can i decompile this game?
Sothink tool crashes every time i select MainTimeline...
and how do you find aobs for unlimited fuel? I cant find anything similar to this bytes...