Re: Shell Shock Live (Tank Online Game)
I tried it with the downloadable trainer, and it still goes to that screen when either person shoots.
-migrated-
131 posts
I tried it with the downloadable trainer, and it still goes to that screen when either person shoots.
I tried it with the downloadable trainer, and it still goes to that screen when either person shoots.
Tell me everything that you do (by everything I mean the hacks that you put in an in what order, do you click on the screen at all before you put in the cheats, are you using the up to date hacks, ect...)
Please try to post it as neatly as possible.
Cheers.
the 1st post should be updated right? so everyone won't go digging through the entire thread. right? (broken image removed)
Locking thread, this game is constantly being updated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtXpzIN0QeY Gode Mode! Everything is unlocked, Deluxe, All weapon packs 1,2,3,4,5,6 All maps, Themes and Tanks. 100% working.
uhh this is a really noob question but how do you use the "AoB's" and what is that, please dont flame me, i just wanna know -.-
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
And how do you set that weapon damage thing?
Where to enter it?(broken image removed)
And how do you set that weapon damage thing?
Where to enter it?(broken image removed)
I'm amazed by how blind you are...one post above you.
Shellshock live doesn't even starts when I try Thunder Shell,only a white screen,functions(only the close trainer)
Nothing more!
How i can set it up :?:
Shellshock live doesn't even starts when I try Thunder Shell,only a white screen,functions(only the close trainer)
When you download it the files that come with it MUST stay with it or it won't work. try this. Extract all the files to ONE folder then copy Thunder Shell and go to desktop. Right-Click a chose: "Paste as Shortcut"
Hope this helps.
Cheers.
Could someone tell me how to disable this piece of code:
_as3_returnvoid
//47
_as3_returnvoid
}// end function
public function checkHacked(int:MovieClip, int:int) : void
{
//27
_as3_pushfalse
//26
_as3_pushtrue
//63 08
_as3_setlocal <8>
//10 0b 00 00
It seems that this is the extra hack test. Could someone help me? Thanks.
There isn't a jump offset thing so I'm lost...
Cheers.
EDIT:
Never mind I figured it out.
Quote from: "robotmega"OMG get a life make yuor own hack noobs!
The noob of these days :cry:
ok, well first, this is a hacking forum, we hack games and take request's to further increase our skills, do you see people going into some religious forum about god and going "omg get a life make yuor own god noobs!" ?.
secondly, i highly doubt that you could hack this game, i highly doubt that you could even hack any game and before you say it, no, typing a number in cheat engine then changing it is not a hack and no, neither is using KBH.
thirdly you sound like some average idiot who thinks hes better than everyone else but really cant even type English properly, so as far as im concerned your just as bad as the people your insulting.
fourthly "the noob of these days" doesn't make any sense.
...sound smart or sound like an idiot, your choice...
also as a side note, there is a serious lack of manners in this post, you can easily tell its a MMO...
So, you like requests to further increase your skills?
When then I'll take a double triple bossy deluxe, on a raft, 4x4 animal style, extra shingles with the shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.
Looks like another update... :|
can someone plz help me find a hack for shellshock live i realy need it?