Skip to content
Locked

Gunslingers Gold game search results

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Gunslingers Gold. View game

5 posts

Gunslingers Gold game search results

Posted Jan 2, 2011 3:39 am

Name:
Gunslingers Gold

Link:
http://www.maxgames.com/play/gunslingers-gold.html
SWF:
http://farm.maxgames.com/gunslingersgoldnewNzgz.swf


The problem I have is that I've searched for literally everything in Sothink,for every single variable name and I can't come up with any results. None,not even in sourcecode or rawdata.
Thing that I'd like to hack would probably would be the health and the gold.

Any help,guys?

Re: Gunslingers Gold game search results

Posted Jan 2, 2011 7:07 am

That's the preloader, the game swf can be found after pressing "play" once and swfdump it.
Health doesn't go down
66 f6 01 a1
66 f6 01 a0

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Gunslingers Gold game search results

Posted Jan 2, 2011 8:26 am
Code: [Select]

//66 f6 01
_as3_getproperty damage
//a1
_as3_subtract

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Gunslingers Gold game search results

Posted Jan 2, 2011 4:44 pm

I'm leaving this here because it's to do with preloaders etc, but it's a close one.

Locked~

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

This topic is locked.