[request]AS3 game
hello ,
I seek cheatengine adress lines to change my score in this flash game , please help me
http://www.multiupload.com/8S0TLGEMJP
thanks .
-migrated-
10 posts
hello ,
I seek cheatengine adress lines to change my score in this flash game , please help me
http://www.multiupload.com/8S0TLGEMJP
thanks .
Where is this game published?
you must create account to play this game , i downloaded it for you
Where is this game published?
you must create account to play this game , i downloaded it for you
Does not answer my question (broken image removed)
We're not going to download another dumbass game you have linked somewhere. Personally, if you want me to take the time to find hacks for a game for you, you give me a link to where it is hosted and I'll go about getting the .swf myself, I trust you about as well as you speak english.
I'm basically the shit...Â
sorry for my English its my 3rd language, I'd give you the link privately if you want, because I will not like that the link in my post appears in Google, thank you for your understanding.
It's because he's trying to beat/scorehigh in said game to rig a contest. A contest held by Coca-Cola none the less. So yea, I'm out of this one. Thanks but no thanks.
I'm basically the shit...Â
What a dick. When it comes to hacking things with cash value, you can forget it. We don't want any issues if you get the highest score and win because one of our members hacks the game for you and then Coke finds out and tries to go after us for providing hacks.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
ok no problem , thanks for answers , delete topic if you want .
cordially
Looks like it's some contest that ran for 3 hours a few weeks ago. Winner was supposed to get a phone or something.
It's a very simple game, there's no security of any kind, you don't even need to touch flash to change the score, it's so easy.