Skip to content

[request]AS3 game

-migrated-

10 posts

Re: [request]AS3 game

Posted Jan 4, 2011 2:26 pm
Quote from: "byteorder"
Where is this game published?
Quote from: "undergroundx"
you must  create account to play this game , i downloaded it for you

Does not answer my question (broken image removed)

Re: [request]AS3 game

Posted Jan 4, 2011 2:37 pm

We're not going to download another dumbass game you have linked somewhere.  Personally, if you want me to take the time to find hacks for a game for you, you give me a link to where it is hosted and I'll go about getting the .swf myself, I trust you about as well as you speak english.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: [request]AS3 game

Posted Jan 4, 2011 3:12 pm

sorry for my English its my 3rd language, I'd give you the link privately if you want, because I will not like that the link in my post appears in Google, thank you for your understanding.

Re: [request]AS3 game

Posted Jan 4, 2011 3:47 pm

It's because he's trying to beat/scorehigh in said game to rig a contest. A contest held by Coca-Cola none the less.  So yea, I'm out of this one. Thanks but no thanks.

I'm basically the shit... 

Re: [request]AS3 game

Posted Jan 4, 2011 3:54 pm

What a dick.  When it comes to hacking things with cash value, you can forget it.  We don't want any issues if you get the highest score and win because one of our members hacks the game for you and then Coke finds out and tries to go after us for providing hacks.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: [request]AS3 game

Posted Jan 4, 2011 5:11 pm

ok no problem , thanks for answers  , delete topic if you want .

cordially

Re: [request]AS3 game

Posted Jan 4, 2011 9:05 pm

Looks like it's some contest that ran for 3 hours a few weeks ago. Winner was supposed to get a phone or something.

It's a very simple game, there's no security of any kind, you don't even need to touch flash to change the score, it's so easy.