Re: [Unity3D] Bytecode hacking Tutorial
So, uhm, does any have a working copy of .NET reflector? I don't wanna pay for it =/
-migrated-
31 posts
So, uhm, does any have a working copy of .NET reflector? I don't wanna pay for it =/
So, uhm, does any have a working copy of .NET reflector? I don't wanna pay for it =/
I use ILSpy and SAE instead, works fine for me.
ILSpy: http://wiki.sharpdevelop.net/ilspy.ashx
SAE: http://code.google.com/p/simple-assembly-explorer/
I'd agree with ZuckeR; it also provides the references if you hover over the object. I still wish it'd give me the raw hex values and provide a decent search though...
My problem is figuring out which CIL opcode to use for the code that i have.
Im having problems translating the code i have into what i need.
Any advice?
I'm having the same problem, m trying to figure it out by myself.

Yeah, I've successfully translate the first statement
if (!this.attributes.ContainsKey(AttributeType.ProjectilesPerShot))starting from the branching, 3A means to start a "if true skip" branch
{
return 1;
}
return (int) this.attributes[AttributeType.ProjectilesPerShot];
3A ?? ?? ?? ?? 17 2A 2A 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 1F 10 6F ?? ?? ?? 0A 69 2A
*Actually I found that I did something silly, I can actually view IL and translate directly to bytecode

Me is noob bumper x.x
Me is trying to hack dead frontier, got the swf, followed every step till the making aob.. its so hard.
Couldnt find anyhing I need in that list....
So me asking you if you can translate this
public void Run()to
{
this.isRunning = true;
}
public void Run()Its the code if the zombie is running.. hopefully i find the right one...
{
this.isRunning = false;
}
I hope some brilliant dude will make a program that will translate it automatically
i dont know how to download the game...there is no search im ny abp icon
i dont know how to download the game...there is no search im ny abp icon
Really?
There's a link in the instructions... "To achieve this, you just have to follow the tut made by KongregateHack, and to replace the extension ".swf" by ".unity3d" when you search for the game with adblock plus." Click the word "tut" it's a link, it will take you here [ https://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=2974 ] Read it.
okay, suppose i make a video version of this...game example, dead frontier. going to try to find the newest code for disabling zombie attack.
You are awesome man !!! we are with you !! oh and hai.. its the first lootin event on DF this weekend, could be perfect :P
Anyone can help hack Contract Wars on Kongregate ? Its an awesome game and worth to hack :D
Very helpful. Thank you so much
when i try to finish the .unity3d in the obscurator it tells me "select a directory to unpack : invalid parameter "
what should i do ? fyi the game is lionheart tactics