Sacred Seasons Gold
Posted Jan 8, 2011 4:38 am
Hey I just wanted to see if there are any hacks for the mmorpg sacred seasons for the gold I dont wanna waste money on this game and all the good weapons are for gold
-migrated-
3 posts
Hey I just wanted to see if there are any hacks for the mmorpg sacred seasons for the gold I dont wanna waste money on this game and all the good weapons are for gold
How about you use the search feature? Or ya know.. look down two or three threads from the useless one you created and look in the Sacred Seasons threads... just a thought.
I'm basically the shit...Â
1) Use Search
2) We don't hack things worth cash in MMOs, as we could get sued.
3) Grow up and play the damn game
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez