Skip to content

War in the Skies

-migrated-

3 posts

War in the Skies

Posted Jan 8, 2011 6:05 pm

Link:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Nemoris ... ete=war+in

Description:
The world is under attack! An small squad will take the lead and find out who is behind this terrible menace. Three different aircrafts with several add-ons will be the tools for the confrontation. Upgrade the aircrafts, destroy all the enemies and win the War In The Skies!

Hack:
You can change the cash and missiles with 4 byte *1

Note:
Don't make your cash too high because I done that mistake and now I'm at the top of the high score list

Re: War in the Skies

Posted Jan 8, 2011 8:49 pm

Because Unity 3D is not Flash, you must scan in the Firefox.exe process, and not the plugin_container.exe process.

Re: War in the Skies

Posted Jan 9, 2011 4:22 pm
Quote from: "SomeOtherGuy"
Because Unity 3D is not Flash, you must scan in the Firefox.exe process, and not the plugin_container.exe process.


Well I was using Google Chrome...