Skip to content
Locked

Badge help

-migrated-

4 posts

Badge help

Posted Jan 9, 2011 7:41 pm

Sry, not sure if I am at right place to post this...but

On Kongregate, I have a problem and not sure how to fix it...also, I doubt sending message to support
is an option

(broken image removed)

picture shows how I complete requirements for badge......but I don't have my badge. I don't know how to fix this, maybe you can help me ?

Re: Badge help

Posted Jan 9, 2011 8:32 pm

Just get a screenshot of the game + chat area, with the green light and the missing badge info and click on that missing achievement thing. Worked for me every single time

Re: Badge help

Posted Jan 9, 2011 8:44 pm
Quote from: "Doc1994"
Sry, not sure if I am at right place to post this...but


Your asking for help, so try the help section.  :lol:

Request topic move to help section.

Re: Badge help

Posted Jan 9, 2011 9:28 pm
Quote from: "brasdzs"
Quote from: "Doc1994"
Sry, not sure if I am at right place to post this...but

Your asking for help, so try the help section.  :lol:

Request topic move to help section.

:oops:
sry, lol, I wasn't sure about that cause in help section were all this topics about hacking.

I'll send them message then...thx

This topic is locked.