Fade
http://www.kongregate.com/games/frozencoin/fade
Description
The game has 2 game modes. First one is some kind of
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
-migrated-
16 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/frozencoin/fade
Description
The game has 2 game modes. First one is some kind of
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Skills are 4b*1 (You have to go die again before it kicks in.)
.sol is a little overdone but fun nonetheless.
I'm basically the shit...Â
S'okay. I got this.
Quick Grey Llama (4 results)
02 d0 66 a7 02 a0
02 d0 66 aa 02 a0
Unlimited Jump with Double Jump
02 ab 2a 12 06
02 b0 2a 12 06
Hope this crap doesn't get badges.
The .sol has the 3 main editable variables in it. accel, maxspeed and jumpstr. Just sayin.
I'm basically the shit...Â
I actually like this game. LLAMAS FTW
Knights Who Say NI! took all the shrubberies: (untested)
24 28 0e 42 =>
24 28 10 42
Llama's are too cool for points: (untested)
66 ?? 01 0f 27 =>
66 d1 01 0f 00
Quick Grey Llama (4 results)
02 d0 66 a7 02 a0
02 d0 66 aa 02 a0
.
A six byte AoB? you must've made it wrong (broken image removed)
Quote from: "Usaio"Quick Grey Llama (4 results)
02 d0 66 a7 02 a0
02 d0 66 aa 02 a0
.
A six byte AoB? you must've made it wrong (broken image removed)
Why is that?
Quote from: "Aerelyte"Quote from: "Usaio"Quick Grey Llama (4 results)
02 d0 66 a7 02 a0
02 d0 66 aa 02 a0
.
A six byte AoB? you must've made it wrong (broken image removed)
Why is that?
Any AoB (for AS3) longer than 5 bytes is made wrong.
AS2 is just crap.
Oh....LOL
I tried to get it down to 5, but seeing as how it works and this game is so horrific, I didn't want to try any more.
I tried to get it down to 5, but seeing as how it works and this game is so horrific, I didn't want to try any more.
haha its cool, im just messin with ya (broken image removed) thanks for the work/hax (broken image removed)
Hope this crap doesn't get badges.
Well, it just did.
Easy and medium.
Also skill points are 4b*1 (two values)
the addition of badges seams to have messed with the Quick Grey Llama AOB, infinite double jumps still works though, so you can just fly through he level
Speed ist double*1 (two values)
Just pause set it to 50 and your good to go.
The AoBs seems not working anymore...