Skip to content

Tealy and Orangey

-migrated-

12 posts

Tealy and Orangey

Posted Jan 14, 2011 12:35 am

http://www.kongregate.com/games/FreakyZoid/tealy-orangey

Quote
Description

A puzzle platform game that requires some precision moves. Guide two colored blobs through hazardous levels simultaneously.

There are 20 levels in total

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Tealy and Orangey

Posted Jan 14, 2011 1:46 am

I guess this is better:

60 98 02 12 36 00 00 -> 60 98 02 12 00 00 00

Press F9 to skip levels =D

Re: Tealy and Orangey

Posted Jan 14, 2011 8:55 am

PlayState.as

Code: [Select]

if (debugCheats) //60 98 02 12 36 00 00 <<== jump 0x36 bytes if debugCheats is false
{
       if (FlxG.keys.justPressed("F9"))
       {
               playersWon = true;
               this.levelOverTimer = this.levelCompletePause;
        }
        ....
} <<== 0x36 bytes later

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Tealy and Orangey

Posted Jan 14, 2011 11:43 am

Got to love the developer putting hacks in for himself XD

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Tealy and Orangey

Posted Jan 14, 2011 3:07 pm

What kolonel said. I really tried finding something that would make you invincible, but that was a bitch. Every single AoB would either crash the game or not work. I'll look a bit more, just in case.

HA! At last! Don't die:

26 68 64 47 -> 27 68 64 47

Re: Tealy and Orangey

Posted Jan 15, 2011 12:16 am
Quote from: "whatever"
Don't die:

26 68 64 47 -> 27 68 64 47

Only works for spikes

Re: Tealy and Orangey

Posted Jan 15, 2011 12:27 am
Quote from: "Not_so_1337"
Quote from: "whatever"
Don't die:

26 68 64 47 -> 27 68 64 47
Only works for spikes


Just tested it. Works with both spikes and bullets. You need to change the two resullts that appear

Re: Tealy and Orangey

Posted Jan 15, 2011 1:09 am
Quote from: "whatever"
Quote from: "Not_so_1337"
Quote from: "whatever"
Don't die:

26 68 64 47 -> 27 68 64 47
Only works for spikes

Just tested it. Works with both spikes and bullets. You need to change the two resullts that appear

Oh your right, thanks (broken image removed)
I overlooked the second one

Re: Tealy and Orangey

Posted Jan 15, 2011 6:44 pm

I do always wonder how you people magically find these combinations of 2 hex characters, which allow me to cheat so well... But it's a good thing you do, I like winning, at any cost (broken image removed)