Chronicles of Blood
http://apps.facebook.com/chroniclesofblood/home/home
Link to game...
How safe is hacking games on facebook ? Cause I have been playing it a loot, and now I am getting pissed cause you can't get good gear unless you donate bunch of money. But I don't want to get banned
What would I like is either hack for bloodlust or for blood diamonds, so that's I never ran out of it...
( bloodlust, it's kinda like energy or stamina in mafia wars )
( blood diamonds, bait, reduces BL by 2 and you can buy things with it )
Can anyone try to find hacks ?
PLEASE PLEASE ?!
( The Ignorant Masses, there is your please too, and my apologies, I am not too good with english nor do I get around this forum very well )
EDIT : i tried some basic hacking and nothing ( 4 byte*1, *8, *8 +6 )
EDIT : i suckmo cocko too!