Skip to content

Age of Dragons

-migrated-

15 posts

Re: Age of Dragons

Posted Jan 19, 2011 2:36 am

Come on, man. If you're gonna post something on Kong, at least make an attempt at converting it to flash. As is you just have an AJAX shell. Very lame. Although... I think this prevents the easy CE stuff.

Re: Age of Dragons

Posted Jan 19, 2011 2:57 am

The game doesn't work so well on a vista eh?

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Age of Dragons

Posted Jan 19, 2011 4:35 am

im working on you a shitty AoD graphic lol. rendering a comp atm. feel free to use. didnt have a proper dragon...

[spoiler=shitty_images:14rufzwt](broken image removed)

(broken image removed)

(broken image removed)

(broken image removed)

(broken image removed)

edit: got bored and made a few more.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Age of Dragons

Posted Jan 19, 2011 10:22 am

Is research still OP or did you tone it down?

Re: Age of Dragons

Posted Jan 20, 2011 3:26 am

i found a hack
(broken image removed)
(broken image removed)

bwahahahahaha

/gloat

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Age of Dragons

Posted Jan 20, 2011 3:38 am

Congrats on getting in.  I have turned the debug mode back off, so now you're locked back out.

There is a HUGE difference between what you did and what I was requesting.  You got in, deleted a ton of shit, then posted some retarded spam in the shout box.  Posting pics of being in the account was enough to get you the reward, but acting like a complete fucktard is enough to get you banned in the game.  Thanks for being a total dick about it.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Age of Dragons

Posted Jan 20, 2011 3:45 am
Quote from: "kolonelkadat"
i found a hack

Discovering someone's obvious mistake is hardly a hack. If so, I'm the most bad ass hacker when I grade exams.

Edit: So... TIM described what you actually did and it totally didn't match his original description. You're still a douche bag for destroying TIM's kingdom, but it was more hacker-esque than he originally let on. This post remains because my statement is still correct... just not relevant. Also for legacy.

Re: Age of Dragons

Posted Jan 20, 2011 6:52 am

im sorry. I got carried away. i am a massive faggot.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Age of Dragons

Posted Jan 20, 2011 6:54 am
Quote from: "kolonelkadat"
im sorry. I got carried away. i am a massive faggot.

Great. Now make your AoBs shorter!

Re: Age of Dragons

Posted Jan 20, 2011 7:18 am

@usaio lol


what worries me now, is that I KNOW tim changed his password and fixed what originally got me in, but im in again. and while this time i cant access the admin control panel (yet), i can still deface his (or anyone elses) account... so if someone were to attack me, I (as a blackhat) could just delete all their stuff, and to me thats a pretty big problem.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"