Soul redeemer
http://www.kongregate.com/games/deface/soul-redeemer
Souls are 4b*8+6 (need to be searched every lv)
Is the same for the damage just equip and unquip to search the value(the frozzen value wont appear in the window stats)
-migrated-
8 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/deface/soul-redeemer
Souls are 4b*8+6 (need to be searched every lv)
Is the same for the damage just equip and unquip to search the value(the frozzen value wont appear in the window stats)
Souls are resetting to 0 when beeing changed
buying adds souls
2c ad 07 d0 66 d4 09 60 3f 2c ?? ?? 46 c1 01 01 66 cd 18 4f db 0e 02
2c ad 07 d0 66 d4 09 60 3f 2c f4 15 46 c1 01 01 66 cd 18 4f da 0e 02
ignore cost of upgrading
46 c1 01 01 66 cd 18 b0 2a 12 0d 00 00 29
46 c1 01 01 66 cd 18 b0 2a 12 00 00 00 29
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Klaatu Barada Ni(coughhackcough) (3 results)
fa 09 25 d8 04
fa 09 25 FF 7F
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun. (3 results)
01 24 64 a3 82
01 24 01 a3 82
I'm going up! (3 results)
2c f2 09 24 00
2c f2 09 24 64
We will feast among your souls. (5 results)
2c 86 16 24 00
2c 86 16 24 01
Gimme some sugar, baby. (5 results)
cd 18 4f db 0e
cd 18 4f da 0e
Functions (in order): Massive HP, Massive Damage, Massive Regen, Soul Magnet, Buying Adds Souls
Note: Been workin on this for a while, so KK beat me by a bit. And... I swear you intentionally make the AoBs long and unwieldy, KK.
no, its because i dont type them by hand so i dont care how long they are.
http://www.forceprojectx.co.cc/services/rawdata
I use that program so its like copy, paste, get forum post, paste, submit, wait for usaio to complain about how long they are.
lol someone just watched bruce campbell vs. the army of darkness.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
http://www.forceprojectx.co.cc/services/rawdata
Link death. Possibly blockage. Nonworkage either way. However, 5 bytes looks prettier than 25 bytes.
I haven't seen it in... 3 years. Just felt like quoting it.
odd. do this one works? http://sites.google.com/site/forceproje ... es/rawdata
also i think its wrong to number things. it ruins the individuality, freedom and beauty of an entity. this is why jews, soldiers, and criminals are all made to have serial numbers.
to have only 5 bytes is holocaust, both spiritually and aesthetically.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
to have only 5 bytes is holocaust, both spiritually and aesthetically.
.... i didnt realize bytes were that.... weighty lol