Skip to content

Flight

-migrated-

34 posts

Re: Flight

Posted Feb 2, 2011 12:52 am

and the other aobs still works
display space stars (+200) instead of distance
d0 d0 66 c4 1b 25 c8 01 a3 46 85 1c 01
d0 d0 66 ef 1b 25 c8 01 a0 46 85 1c 01

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Flight

Posted Feb 2, 2011 8:14 am
Quote from: "kolonelkadat"
credit card can buy upgrades even with no money
66 cd 18 66 dd 01 66 e2 31 66 e2 31 0f ac 00 00 60 80 02 66 bf 1c 66 d3 01
66 cd 18 66 dd 01 66 e2 31 66 e2 31 0f 00 00 00 60 80 02 66 bf 1c 66 d3 01

going for speed your thrust is bigger and doesnt use no fuel
d0 66 b6 1b d0 66 d8 1b a1 68 b6 1b 5e a3 1b 60 a3 1b d0 66 cd 1b a0 68 a3 1b
d0 66 b6 1b 68 b6 1b 5e a3 1b 60 a3 1b d0 66 cd 1b 24 04 a0 a0 68 a3 1b 02 02

turning dont cost no fuesl
26 68 d7 1b d0 d0 66 b6 1b d0 66 b8 1b a1 68 b6 1b d0 26 68 e6 1b
26 68 d7 1b d0 d0 66 b6 1b 02 02 02 02 02 68 b6 1b d0 26 68 e6 1b


The speed and turning ones worked for me, but the credit card one didn't work (using chrome)

Re: Flight

Posted Feb 3, 2011 1:01 am
Quote from: "kolonelkadat"
and the other aobs still works
display space stars (+200) instead of distance
d0 d0 66 c4 1b 25 c8 01 a3 46 85 1c 01
d0 d0 66 ef 1b 25 c8 01 a0 46 85 1c 01


Dont understand, how does this one works? and where do i have to use it (main menu, loading screen, in game, etc)?

Re: Flight

Posted Feb 3, 2011 1:31 am

loading screen

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Flight

Posted Feb 3, 2011 2:27 am

i used it, and i got like 280 stars, but doesnt submit

EDIT: it does submit, but only submits 77 stars, not 277

Re: Flight

Posted Feb 3, 2011 4:28 am
Quote from: "Looki"
only submits 77 stars, not 277

He said it displays your stars +200... -.-

Re: Flight

Posted Feb 3, 2011 4:39 am

yeah man. its just so you can stop when you get 100, that way you dont end up getting almost 400 like i did. (broken image removed)

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Flight

Posted Apr 24, 2011 9:53 pm

none of them work for me -.- I tried plugin.container, firefox.exe, and Flight game and none of the AoBs worked for me

Re: Flight

Posted Apr 24, 2011 9:56 pm
Quote from: "Ryboiii"
none of them work for me -.- I tried plugin.container, firefox.exe, and Flight game and none of the AoBs worked for me


All of them work just tested. Are you using Firefox 4? If you are try to select other plugin containers.

Re: Flight

Posted Apr 24, 2011 10:02 pm
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "Ryboiii"
none of them work for me -.- I tried plugin.container, firefox.exe, and Flight game and none of the AoBs worked for me

All of them work just tested. Are you using Firefox 4? If you are try to select other plugin containers.


Wait there are other plugins?

Re: Flight

Posted Jun 4, 2011 5:12 am

After it transforms, it flies over 1000m without stoping.

Re: Flight

Posted Jun 12, 2011 7:30 pm

None of them worked except for the one that's showing the start you got.

Re: Flight

Posted Jun 13, 2011 3:08 am
Quote from: "unkn0wn123"
None of them worked except for the one that's showing the start you got.

I just used both of the AoBs in the first post, and they work fine. You must be doing something wrong. Make sure to use the AoB BEFORE you hit new or load game.

Re: Flight

Posted Jun 13, 2011 9:17 am
Quote from: "hyperdingo"
Quote from: "unkn0wn123"
None of them worked except for the one that's showing the start you got.
I just used both of the AoBs in the first post, and they work fine. You must be doing something wrong. Make sure to use the AoB BEFORE you hit new or load game.


I did. I get the results, but when I change them nothing happens. Anyways, got that badge with VxD's .sol (I just had to go and get 100 stars and got 102. Thank you.
Using FF4.