Everybody edits
Does anyone have access to any hacks for this game?
-migrated-
15 posts
Does anyone have access to any hacks for this game?
Link?
I remember hacking the NG version, didn't know that it's also on Kong.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Link?
I remember hacking the NG version, didn't know that it's also on Kong.
Pardon me for not providing one earlier. Here you go; http://everybodyedits.com/
Kongregate's server is secluded, hence, I think hacking in it would be senseless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBF1NBD_0zc (broken image removed)
Sorry to bump, but does anyone have a hack (aob, anything) To give your character godmode so you can fly without having the editor code?
edit: And get the edit key so I can make stuff.
Sorry to bump, but does anyone have a hack (aob, anything) To give your character godmode so you can fly without having the editor code?
edit: And get the edit key so I can make stuff.
I've been searching via Google, alas, I have yet to find any hacks for the current version.
It's not possible to get the edit key. It is checked serverside..
God Mode: Just use Cheat Engine... (but be aware of the cheat dedection.)
It's not possible to get the edit key. It is checked serverside..
God Mode: Just use Cheat Engine... (but be aware of the cheat dedection.)
mind sayin what to do with cheat engine to do this? or you gonna keep it a secret?
Sorry to be noobish, but i've only been using cheat engine 5.6 for 5 days now. I've figured out the BASIC OF THE BASICS. like changing the value, even though sometimes it doesn't work XD. Could someone teach me how to actually HACK? And again, sorry to be noobish
Sorry to be noobish, but i've only been using cheat engine 5.6 for 5 days now. I've figured out the BASIC OF THE BASICS. like changing the value, even though sometimes it doesn't work XD. Could someone teach me how to actually HACK? And again, sorry to be noobish
Check out the tutorial section.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Quote from: "FuzzySocks"Sorry to be noobish, but i've only been using cheat engine 5.6 for 5 days now. I've figured out the BASIC OF THE BASICS. like changing the value, even though sometimes it doesn't work XD. Could someone teach me how to actually HACK? And again, sorry to be noobishCheck out the tutorial section.
Thanks
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to refill energy with a programm or something like that?
yes i saw this post ...but there isnt describet what i asked -.-
Yes but you don't start a new thread, just post in the existing one, jeez.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...