Skip to content

Everybody edits

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Everybody Edits. View game

15 posts

Everybody edits

Posted Aug 28, 2010 2:10 am

Does anyone have access to any hacks for this game?

Re: Everybody edits

Posted Aug 28, 2010 2:19 am

Link?

I remember hacking the NG version, didn't know that it's also on Kong.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Everybody edits

Posted Aug 28, 2010 2:25 am
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Link?

I remember hacking the NG version, didn't know that it's also on Kong.


Pardon me for not providing one earlier. Here you go; http://everybodyedits.com/

Kongregate's server is secluded, hence, I think hacking in it would be senseless.

Re: Everybody edits

Posted Sep 5, 2010 4:58 pm

Sorry to bump, but does anyone have a hack (aob, anything) To give your character godmode so you can fly without having the editor code?

edit: And get the edit key so I can make stuff.

Re: Everybody edits

Posted Sep 5, 2010 11:56 pm
Quote from: "aioriarox"
Sorry to bump, but does anyone have a hack (aob, anything) To give your character godmode so you can fly without having the editor code?

edit: And get the edit key so I can make stuff.


I've been searching via Google, alas, I have yet to find any hacks for the current version.

Re: Everybody edits

Posted Oct 9, 2010 8:26 pm

It's not possible to get the edit key. It is checked serverside..

God Mode: Just use Cheat Engine... (but be aware of the cheat dedection.)

Re: Everybody edits

Posted Oct 10, 2010 12:56 am
Quote from: "Wayne1234"
It's not possible to get the edit key. It is checked serverside..

God Mode: Just use Cheat Engine... (but be aware of the cheat dedection.)



mind sayin what to do with cheat engine to do this? or you gonna keep it a secret?

Re: Everybody edits

Posted Oct 21, 2010 11:29 am

Sorry to be noobish, but i've only been using cheat engine 5.6 for 5 days now. I've figured out the BASIC OF THE BASICS. like changing the value, even though sometimes it doesn't work XD. Could someone teach me how to actually HACK? And again, sorry to be noobish

Re: Everybody edits

Posted Oct 21, 2010 11:38 am
Quote from: "FuzzySocks"
Sorry to be noobish, but i've only been using cheat engine 5.6 for 5 days now. I've figured out the BASIC OF THE BASICS. like changing the value, even though sometimes it doesn't work XD. Could someone teach me how to actually HACK? And again, sorry to be noobish

Check out the tutorial section.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Everybody edits

Posted Oct 22, 2010 12:11 pm
Quote from: "phreneticus"
Quote from: "FuzzySocks"
Sorry to be noobish, but i've only been using cheat engine 5.6 for 5 days now. I've figured out the BASIC OF THE BASICS. like changing the value, even though sometimes it doesn't work XD. Could someone teach me how to actually HACK? And again, sorry to be noobish
Check out the tutorial section.


Thanks

Everybody Edits Energy Hack

Posted Feb 5, 2011 1:55 pm

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to refill energy with a programm or something like that?

Re: Everybody Edits Energy Hack

Posted Feb 5, 2011 6:27 pm

Yes but you don't start a new thread, just post in the existing one, jeez.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...