Skip to content

Hit the Jackpot 3

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Hit The Jackpot 3. View game

4 posts

Hit the Jackpot 3

Posted Feb 6, 2011 4:38 pm

hey, I have been trying to hack this game but there is only so much I can do cuz I cant reset the upgrades. Im trying to acquire stars right now but thats hard to do without minimum upgrades

I have tried all*1 and I found values that matched for:
8 bytes, 4 bytes, 2 bytes, and byte

The 4 bytes one changed the value of all 4 but the value in game didnt change.

any thoughts?

Re: Hit the Jackpot 3

Posted Feb 6, 2011 4:50 pm

I think a link would be a good place to start.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

Re: Hit the Jackpot 3

Posted Feb 6, 2011 5:48 pm
New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

Re: Hit the Jackpot 3

Posted Feb 6, 2011 6:24 pm

I was hoping that wasnt the case. oh and sorry for not posting the link. I had it copied but it seems the pasting part slipped my mind