well the game seems to recognize 5 different types of users: Moderator, admins, registered user, guest, and developer.
I believe that the developer has modification rights where he can change what ever he wants. So wanted to change my access from guest to developer.
This is under:
API_AS3_8aeb5d76568fb99fec01c6cbb0515a63.swf >> Action(6) >> com >> Kongregate >> as3 >> client >> user >> UserInfo
Developer AoB:
d0 30 d0 66 cf 1b 48
Admin AoB:
d0 30 d0 66 ce 1b 48
Mod AoB:
d0 30 d0 66 cd 1b 48Im not 100% sure of these since I found 2 different AoB's pertaining to each (developer, admin, or mod). The other can be found under the "public function toString() : String" function
The tricky part is getting the guest info. I tried a few different things but they failed.
I think im on to something cuz when I tried it out I forgot to log out and I was force logged out.
also
10 2c 00 00 09 24 00 48 09 24 01 48 09
24 01 48 02 09 24 00 48 09 24 01 48 09
this didn't work, there seems to be a function that double checks to make sure that the total stats do not exceed a set value. I suspect that would be sever sided.