Skip to content

Bubbles game aimertool [request]

-migrated-

3 posts

Bubbles game aimertool [request]

Posted Feb 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Hello
I was wondering, is it possible to make such a program/tool which would somehow help aim in bubbles game, especially with the wall bounce, though in the game there are different difficulties and every one of them has a different sized ball. If yes, then an universal tool? I hope you understood what I

Re: Bubbles game aimertool [request]

Posted Mar 8, 2011 10:27 pm

"Aiming tools" are possible in java since there is a Robot class, I believe that fakes the mouse movement and keypresses.  (RTFM)
http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2 ... Robot.html

But why would you do that?  Modifying a jar is easier than having an "aimbot."  If you really must, research on your own.  I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for, because I'm not going to be coding for you.  Neither is anybody else, for that matter.