Skip to content

Gem Craft: Labyrinth

-migrated-

139 posts

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 6, 2011 9:47 pm
Quote from: "supersonicguy"
The game has been updated to version 1.10. All I'm looking for is the AoB for unlimited skill points (using skill points increases them, they don't decrease, they go below 0... anything, as long as it works. This would be much appreciated to a noob like me! Please reply.

UPDATE: BANHAMMERED.  AoBs for 1.10 are on Page 3.  Either look for them or you will wind up just like this user.

Please read the comment before banning.
I said that the skill point AoB is what I was looking for, not:

Quote from: "1245681"
v1.10

One hit kills:
31 02 61 5e 62 05
4d 02 61 5e 62 05

Max mana:

46 31 02 46 4d 02 4f 61 01
46 31 02 46 31 02 4f 61 01

And, if I'm wrong, then where the hell is the skill point AoB on page 3?? And if I'm getting banned for asking a legit question, then why the hell don't other people with more stupid questions get banned, like  "CmdrQuartz" (at the top of page 4)-He DOESN'T get banned for asking a non-specific question that has the exact same format as me, when I get banned???
But still, for the other people, my question still stands. Please post a reply to either- I've got a few other accounts to look if this one gets unfairly banned too, and other people could use the answer besides me.

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 6, 2011 9:51 pm

Lol.  Thanks for admitting you have multiple accounts.  What is the point of having multiple accounts with 0 posts?  Also, how do you know the above account isn't banned?  Eh?

BANHAMMER for using multiple accounts.  Multi-accounts is against the terms of service.

We HAND you hacks for the game.  We spend DAYS writing up tutorials on how to hack flash games.  We provide DOZENS of links to utilities to help you, and you still demand more.  We do this for FREE, for the FUN of hacking, and you DEMAND more!

I don't hack at the level of the great AoBers around here, but I do know about managing server structures, database systems, etc.  If you don't have something to CONTRIBUTE, shut the hell up, as you're just taking up space for nothing.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 7, 2011 4:21 am

I'm debating whether or not to release an XP hack.  For now, PM me if you want it.

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 7, 2011 4:30 am

Since thats not a premium feature and is essentially just as good as a skill point hack, then that xp hack is allowed... .you can post it if you want.

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 7, 2011 9:57 am

While i didnt test their functionality, I did do a scan to see if the AoBs can be found. And yes, both, can in fact, be found, the AoB's are up to date. If you dont know how to use an AoB hack, read a tutorial.

Ill be watching this thread. For now, I am locking it. There is really nothing more to contribute to this discussion. If someone would like to add new hacks for the game, PM me and I will re-open the thread. Ive been playing this game every day and will most likely continue to do so for a while so if the game gets updated, I will know so that the thread can be re-opened.

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Hello!
If you want to add this savegame to your game, you have to go to ---->   C:UsersYOURNAMEAppDataRoamingMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsMSTGT4R9cache.armorgames.com     then add this  http://www.mediafire.com/?b4lth4obox4bua2 . Now,refresh the game and enjoy.

Be sure you can see the hidden files!!!!           About the savegame... 5.2k skillpoints... lvl 566....99% finished...2 hidden maps still..HIDDEN.

If you got a better savegame,add it here please ^^ ty.

I made a new topic cuz` all other are locked O.o

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 13, 2011 5:06 am

Anyone have anything better than this? 100mil+ Mana with over 189k killstreak! I was about level 350 at this time... now, though, i just scored 30mil and im level 850 now (broken image removed) And btw, ive hacked only once on this to unlock premium features before the funds transferred to my paypal account. Now ive purchased the premium (broken image removed)

(broken image removed)

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 14, 2011 5:20 am

For v1.10,

Simple XP hack (should find one):
[aob:26875e12]CB 08 d0 66 F0
CB 08 d0 66 CB[/aob:26875e12]

XP is normally stage base XP x battle settings x achievements etc. This changes it to base XP x base XP x etc.

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 14, 2011 3:47 pm
Quote from: "Interwebber"
For v1.10,

Simple XP hack (should find one):
[aob:1ch057u3]CB 08 d0 66 F0
CB 08 d0 66 CB[/aob:1ch057u3]

XP is normally stage base XP x battle settings x achievements etc. This changes it to base XP x base XP x etc.


I did not notice any change in the XP when applying this AOB.

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 14, 2011 11:14 pm
Quote from: "jcassidy3383"
Quote from: "Interwebber"
For v1.10,

Simple XP hack (should find one):
[aob:ev32jlex]CB 08 d0 66 F0
CB 08 d0 66 CB[/aob:ev32jlex]

XP is normally stage base XP x battle settings x achievements etc. This changes it to base XP x base XP x etc.

I did not notice any change in the XP when applying this AOB.


Hmm, it works for me. You need to win a battle to notice the effect. You also don't get any XP if the final number doesn't top the map's high score. The mid-level maps, played at a normal pace, yielded millions of XP for me.

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 15, 2011 3:11 am

Max Mana & fast mana pool increase

Use
46 31 02 46 4d 02 4f 61 01
46 31 02 46 31 02 4f 61 01
Thanks to user 1245681

in conjunction with
66 ae 14 2f 03
66 ae 14 2f 73
^
|
|
THIS ONE NEEDS TO BE ENTERED BEFORE PRESSING PLAY

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 15, 2011 6:49 am

For future AoB postings, please test them and let us know you tested them.

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 17, 2011 1:41 am

Would anyone be able to post an AoB that allows for the bypassing of the skill level caps? There was something along these lines for v1.02, I believe. Also, if possible, an AoB that that keeps your skill points from entering into the negatives, so that when the first AoB becomes obsolete due to an update, you do not get locked out of your save file.

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 17, 2011 4:00 am

I dont know that the second one would be possible...

But the first one... that would be nice (broken image removed) Ha a triple damage gem having like 2k times chance to do multiple damage

Re: Gem Craft: Labyrinth

Posted Mar 17, 2011 5:36 am

Precisely. That's exactly the effect that these had, before they became outdated:

Quote from: "Noneangel"
AoB for 1.02c:
allow you to buy skill if you do not have enough skill point, or even if max level point is reach :
46 d3 02 01 12 56 00 00
46 d3 02 01 12 20 00 00

14 2a 00 00 d0 66 a6 05 66 d8 02 46 be 06 00
14 2a 00 00 24 01 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02