Gem Craft: Labyrinth
A NOTE FROM THE MODERATORS: Do not post in this thread without having first read the tutorials.
[spoiler=Tutorials:2ntd6ujg]How do you use an AoB? Find out here!
What is Cheat Engine? Find out here!
How do I use Cheat Engine? Find out here!
If you are new here, READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
If you dont know which tutorials I am referring to, they're above this ^^^^
If you post any questions here about how to use the hacks, if you complain about TESTED hacks not working and the game has not been updated, or if you derail this thread with any of your noob BS, your posts will be deleted and if you are persistent, warnings/bans will come.[/b] [/color]
http://armorgames.com/play/10317/gemcraft-labyrinth
The game has premium content. Just for you non-regular users I think it would be fair to let you know that we DO NOT allow AoB's that unlock premium content specifically. So dont ask for them.
Answers to stupid questions that have been asked in this thread:
When do I enter the AoB hacks?
After the game loads, but before you hit play.
I am using Cheat Engine 6.0 (insert rest of question here)
Use Cheat Engine 5.6. Cheat Engine 6.0 is in a BETA and is not yet recommended for use.
The hacks dont work! What do I do?
Follow the tutorials that are posted. Also, make sure the hacks you are using are the most recent, and ensure the game has not been updated. If it has been updated, please make sure you notify us. If you need further help, please go to the HELP section of the forum and post your questions there. This is not a help thread.
