Skip to content

[REQUEST] Doomsday Defense

-migrated-

76 posts

[REQUEST] Doomsday Defense

Posted Feb 20, 2011 7:19 pm

I've recently started playing this game, and am interested if there's a way to use the unrandomizer to hack the pass/fail for upgrading towers

This game uses "rubies" as the free material to attempt to upgrade your tower, but with the current game-mechanics and access of rubies, it would take nearly 600 rubies to get one tower to max level (+9) and you'd be lucky to find 1 or 2 rubies a day.

I sort of doubt that this is hackable, if if anything else it hackable; like coins, medals, vouchers, materials, or souls

but if anyone is interested in trying to hack this FB app, and post their results, I'd greatly appreciate it.

http://apps.facebook.com/doomsday_defense/index.php

thanks

Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense

Posted Feb 20, 2011 7:50 pm

sry, I should have included what I've already tried:

i've been able to "find" the values for coins and things like that using 4 Byte*1
but this only changes the numbers for your display, when you refresh, it goes back to the amounts that you ACTUALLY have.
and I have searched for any previously-found methods that worked, all I found were "download this file to hack" and am 99% sure those were just virus/scams

I've have also read the thread on making AoB's but have never been able to successfully find and create one, though it would seem most is server sided and these probably would not work anyways.

Only thing I have no idea how to check, that I also think might work, would be the pass/fail when trying to upgrade the towers.

Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense

Posted Feb 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Excellent!  That's what we are looking for!

We have tons of people posting requests with absolutely no input.  The more information you can give, and the more stuff you have tried, the quicker it is for us to come up with something.

Granted, not too many people mess with Facebook games anymore as they are almost always server sided...


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense

Posted Feb 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Yeah, I figure that may be the case here as well, just crossing my fingers that someone more CE-competent than I, wants to get it a shot and that something works  (broken image removed)

Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense

Posted Feb 21, 2011 9:17 am

Might work, doubt it though. Haven't tested nor will I bother.

Towers instantly kill monsters
66 ef 09 24 00 14 1f 00 00 -> 66 ef 09 24 00 14 00 00 00

Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense

Posted Feb 21, 2011 4:01 pm

it works beautifully  :lol:
i need to practice more at aob's so that the ones i find actually work

thanks for taking a crack at it  (broken image removed)

Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense

Posted Feb 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Would it be possible to get an aob for instant build/upgrade as well?

How did you go about finding the array for the instant kill?

Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense

Posted Feb 22, 2011 3:31 pm
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Quote from: "gcerkez"
Would it be possible to get an aob for instant build/upgrade as well?

How did you go about finding the array for the instant kill?
Read the FAQ.  There are basic instructions for everything in there..


^^, also you have to find the array of bytes your self by hacking it, we are not people's servants

Quote PYRAMID!!!!!

Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense

Posted Feb 22, 2011 10:00 pm
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Quote from: "gcerkez"
Would it be possible to get an aob for instant build/upgrade as well?

How did you go about finding the array for the instant kill?
Read the FAQ.  There are basic instructions for everything in there..

^^, also you have to find the array of bytes your self by hacking it, we are not people's servants

Quote PYRAMID!!!!!

Doubt I'd be able to find something for insta-build. I'll take a look though. Also, I would hardly call 3 quotes a quote pyramid  :roll:

Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense

Posted Feb 22, 2011 10:03 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Quote from: "gcerkez"
Would it be possible to get an aob for instant build/upgrade as well?

How did you go about finding the array for the instant kill?
Read the FAQ.  There are basic instructions for everything in there..

^^, also you have to find the array of bytes your self by hacking it, we are not people's servants

Quote PYRAMID!!!!!
Doubt I'd be able to find something for insta-build. I'll take a look though. Also, I would hardly call 3 quotes a quote pyramid  :roll:


we could start one?

Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense

Posted Feb 22, 2011 11:06 pm
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "Derek"
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Quote from: "gcerkez"
Would it be possible to get an aob for instant build/upgrade as well?

How did you go about finding the array for the instant kill?
Read the FAQ.  There are basic instructions for everything in there..

^^, also you have to find the array of bytes your self by hacking it, we are not people's servants

Quote PYRAMID!!!!!
Doubt I'd be able to find something for insta-build. I'll take a look though. Also, I would hardly call 3 quotes a quote pyramid  :roll:

we could start one?


Lets do this.

Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense

Posted Feb 22, 2011 11:42 pm
Quote from: "Xiphas"
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "Derek"
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Quote from: "gcerkez"
Would it be possible to get an aob for instant build/upgrade as well?

How did you go about finding the array for the instant kill?
Read the FAQ.  There are basic instructions for everything in there..

^^, also you have to find the array of bytes your self by hacking it, we are not people's servants

Quote PYRAMID!!!!!
Doubt I'd be able to find something for insta-build. I'll take a look though. Also, I would hardly call 3 quotes a quote pyramid  :roll:

we could start one?

Lets do this.


(broken image removed)


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense

Posted Feb 23, 2011 12:03 pm
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Quote from: "Xiphas"
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "Derek"
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
Quote from: "gcerkez"
Would it be possible to get an aob for instant build/upgrade as well?

How did you go about finding the array for the instant kill?
Read the FAQ.  There are basic instructions for everything in there..

^^, also you have to find the array of bytes your self by hacking it, we are not people's servants

Quote PYRAMID!!!!!
Doubt I'd be able to find something for insta-build. I'll take a look though. Also, I would hardly call 3 quotes a quote pyramid  :roll:

we could start one?

Lets do this.

(broken image removed)


Booyah