Skip to content

In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You!

-migrated-

22 posts

Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You!

Posted Mar 4, 2011 7:33 am

just replace all your furry shit with this
(broken image removed)

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You!

Posted Sep 28, 2011 11:25 pm

1st i think anonymous day should be on saturday because they will hack FB on a saturday
2nd kolonel why didnt you put it as 16+ :lol:

Re: In Soviet Russia, TiM Recruits You!

Posted Sep 29, 2011 3:36 am
Quote from: "Ratchet"
2nd kolonel why didnt you put it as 16+ :lol:


whatever "it" is, you should realize that TiM edited all my posts in this thread because I was crackin on his pictures.
 
I bet if you check back later, TiM will have no doubt loaded this post with some sort of gay rainbow cartoon donkey porn.   :x  

TiM, just so hes thrice summoned.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"