GemCraft Labyrinth Unlimited Mode
I have been messing around with this and haven't had any luck. Maybe some more experienced hackers can help.
Basically I have been using the AoB's in the other locked post. wut's, not usaio's. The work great and have no issues. My problem is I would like to play unlimited mode to really boost xp up. Problem is that with the AoB's turned on it seems to cost 0 to banish monsters so I can't die. I want to run it up to level 300 or so to get a good summon multiplier and then let the monsters kill me.
I have tried only enabling only 13 of the initial 14 AoB's, each time changing which one I disable, but it does not seem to work. Is the 0 banishment cost a side effect then? Either that or I missed disabling the right one after going cross eyed.
Thanks in advance for any input.
