Skip to content

Cardian

-migrated-

12 posts

Cardian

Posted Feb 24, 2011 1:26 am

The rate of production is 4b*8(just do a first scan play a production card and so on)
The gold to buy decks is 4b*8 too

Re: Cardian

Posted Feb 24, 2011 1:34 am

All valus are 4b*8, and stay constant between games, even if you freeze them.

Also: Linkity Linky.

Re: Cardian

Posted Mar 4, 2011 6:12 am

just put this .sol in your chat.kongregate.com directory

C:Documents and Settings[username]Application DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsU2CBU76Xchat.kongregate.com

Hope this helps.

Re: Cardian

Posted Mar 4, 2011 7:16 am
Quote from: "ShoGinn"
just put this .sol in your chat.kongregate.com directory

C:Documents and Settings[username]Application DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsU2CBU76Xchat.kongregate.com

Hope this helps.


What stats does this give? I don't want anything to high in the highscore table.

Re: Cardian

Posted Mar 4, 2011 6:15 pm

Just gives 600 gold per battle....

And has some legendary cards... I didnt want to show up in the highscore table either (broken image removed)

Re: Cardian

Posted Mar 7, 2011 2:09 am

I tried 4b*8 (4bytes and value * (broken image removed), yet I'm not getting anything.

Re: Cardian

Posted Mar 7, 2011 7:22 am
Quote from: "AlbinoTurtle"
I tried 4b*8 (4bytes and value * (broken image removed), yet I'm not getting anything.


Are you targeting the right process?

  • For Mozilla Firefox, you should target plugin-container.exe
  • For Google Chrome, you should target chrome.exe
  • For Internet Explorer, you should target iexplorer.exe the second one.


If this doesn't help read the HACKING FAQ[/color]

Re: Cardian

Posted Mar 9, 2011 8:02 pm
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "AlbinoTurtle"
I tried 4b*8 (4bytes and value * (broken image removed), yet I'm not getting anything.

Are you targeting the right process?
  • For Mozilla Firefox, you should target plugin-container.exe
  • For Google Chrome, you should target chrome.exe
  • For Internet Explorer, you should target iexplorer.exe the second one.

If this doesn't help read the HACKING FAQ[/color]


and just don't use google chrome for flash hacking, although IMO it's the best browser, it's hard to target the right process.

And this game is incredibly boring..

Re: Cardian

Posted Mar 9, 2011 8:23 pm
Quote from: "Mikkyd"
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "AlbinoTurtle"
I tried 4b*8 (4bytes and value * (broken image removed), yet I'm not getting anything.

Are you targeting the right process?
  • For Mozilla Firefox, you should target plugin-container.exe
  • For Google Chrome, you should target chrome.exe
  • For Internet Explorer, you should target iexplorer.exe the second one.

If this doesn't help read the HACKING FAQ[/color]

and just don't use google chrome for flash hacking, although IMO it's the best browser, it's hard to target the right process.

And this game is incredibly boring..


I just use Mozilla Firefox, as it is more reliable. Chrome is a fast browser but its cause you don't know which process to target due to its a new process every tab.

Re: Cardian

Posted May 8, 2011 6:47 pm

The easiest thing to do is do 4b*8 on the enemy's portal health. Once you find it, switch it to zero and get insta win. The value is static for each level so just keep changing it to zero on each new stage. Can beat the game in one minute.

RE: Cardian

Posted Apr 5, 2013 7:28 pm

To hack on chrome:
chrome://memory-redirect/
S
earch for you flash plugin (mine's pepper plugin)
Open up your calculator and set it to programmer
Type in the calc the PID for your flash plugin
Change from dec to hex
The number showing now is the address of the flash game you're running on chrome and want to hack.