Cardian
The rate of production is 4b*8(just do a first scan play a production card and so on)
The gold to buy decks is 4b*8 too
-migrated-
12 posts
The rate of production is 4b*8(just do a first scan play a production card and so on)
The gold to buy decks is 4b*8 too
All valus are 4b*8, and stay constant between games, even if you freeze them.
Also: Linkity Linky.
Badgebump
just put this .sol in your chat.kongregate.com directory
C:Documents and Settings[username]Application DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsU2CBU76Xchat.kongregate.com
Hope this helps.
just put this .sol in your chat.kongregate.com directory
C:Documents and Settings[username]Application DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsU2CBU76Xchat.kongregate.com
Hope this helps.
What stats does this give? I don't want anything to high in the highscore table.
Just gives 600 gold per battle....
And has some legendary cards... I didnt want to show up in the highscore table either (broken image removed)
I tried 4b*8 (4bytes and value * (broken image removed), yet I'm not getting anything.
I tried 4b*8 (4bytes and value * (broken image removed), yet I'm not getting anything.
Are you targeting the right process?
If this doesn't help read the HACKING FAQ[/color]

Quote from: "AlbinoTurtle"I tried 4b*8 (4bytes and value * (broken image removed), yet I'm not getting anything.
Are you targeting the right process?
- For Mozilla Firefox, you should target plugin-container.exe
- For Google Chrome, you should target chrome.exe
- For Internet Explorer, you should target iexplorer.exe the second one.
If this doesn't help read the HACKING FAQ[/color]
and just don't use google chrome for flash hacking, although IMO it's the best browser, it's hard to target the right process.
And this game is incredibly boring..
Quote from: "VxD"Quote from: "AlbinoTurtle"I tried 4b*8 (4bytes and value * (broken image removed), yet I'm not getting anything.
Are you targeting the right process?
- For Mozilla Firefox, you should target plugin-container.exe
- For Google Chrome, you should target chrome.exe
- For Internet Explorer, you should target iexplorer.exe the second one.
If this doesn't help read the HACKING FAQ[/color]
and just don't use google chrome for flash hacking, although IMO it's the best browser, it's hard to target the right process.
And this game is incredibly boring..
I just use Mozilla Firefox, as it is more reliable. Chrome is a fast browser but its cause you don't know which process to target due to its a new process every tab.

The easiest thing to do is do 4b*8 on the enemy's portal health. Once you find it, switch it to zero and get insta win. The value is static for each level so just keep changing it to zero on each new stage. Can beat the game in one minute.
To hack on chrome:
chrome://memory-redirect/
Search for you flash plugin (mine's pepper plugin)
Open up your calculator and set it to programmer
Type in the calc the PID for your flash plugin
Change from dec to hex
The number showing now is the address of the flash game you're running on chrome and want to hack.