Fantasy XFII (255 points)
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/563034
14 medals that I can see. The SWF is in AS2, and although I know quite little about AS2, the code looks pretty sloppy. I couldn't get any medal AOBs. Gates is fucking awesome at those "swap these AOBs, instantly get medals" sort of things, so maybe he will come through again. I'll post the medal names and what the requirements are to get them, if anyone cares.
Oh, all values (HP, MP, EXP, money) are 4B*8. You could also edit the values in the sol, if you prefer that method. The variables are pretty obvious, but for those lazy people, they are: playerhp/playermaxhp, playermp/playermaxmp, playerexp, and coinage. Player stats can be edited in the sol as well.
Weight Lifter - Reach level 5.
Tough Guy - Reach level 10.
Super Power Warrior - Reach level 15.
Super Power Warrior Extreme! - Reach level 20.
Duke Nukem - Reach level 25.
Flying Rodent Exterminator - Defeat the first boss.
Fun Guy - Defeat the second boss.
Repeat Offender - Defeat the third boss.
Power Level Over 9000! - Defeat the final boss.
Ultimate Defense - Get the strongest armor.
Well-armed - Get the strongest weapon.
Snooper - Find all the secret powerups.
Master Mage - Obtain every spell.
Finish What You Started - Beat the game.
By the way, I didn't mean to suggest that you other guys aren't awesome, because you're all much better than I could ever be. I hope you didn't take offense at my earlier statement singling out Gates.