Skip to content

Megaman's Christmas Carol (0 points)

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Megaman's Christmas Carol. View game

5 posts

Re: Megaman's Christmas Carol (0 points)

Posted Mar 7, 2011 7:59 am
Quote from: "Derek"
Infinite Lives?
5d df 21 4a df 21 00 -> 02 02 02 02 02 02 02


It quite doesnt work on WUT mode which is One-Hit-Kill, but gives most medals

Re: Megaman's Christmas Carol (0 points)

Posted Mar 7, 2011 12:48 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
Infinite Lives?
5d df 21 4a df 21 00 -> 02 02 02 02 02 02 02


Normally, I'm not an idiot when it comes to using AoBs, but I can't get this to work. The game already has infinite lives, so I'm guessing you meant infinite life instead... I've tried putting in the code immediately after the preloader, I've even tried pausing the game with speedhack immediately after the game loads in case that affects anything, but I can't get your AoB to work on any difficulty; regardless of when I put in the NOP values, I lose life when hit, eventually dying.

Eventually I'm going to have to learn how to do bytecodes so I can make my own... I've been meaning to get around to it, I just haven't yet.

Re: Megaman's Christmas Carol (0 points)

Posted Mar 7, 2011 6:13 pm

More than likely it just doesn't work. I only had a quick look at the game, saw a method called sublives (or something like it) and nopped it. Hence the question mark. I'll take another look at it some time later this week.