Skip to content

SWF Decomp's replacement

-migrated-

12 posts

SWF Decomp's replacement

Posted Mar 13, 2011 5:06 am

Now that you non-buying butt pirates, myself included, can no longer use SWF Decompiler at it's fullest until further notice, there is already a replacement. It's Eltima's Flash Decompiler, which looks strikingly similar to Sothink's SWF Decompiler. As I see it now, Eltima's appears to be an improvement over Sothink's, supporting the ability to decompile multiple .swf's at once. I won't provide a link to the booty here because of rules but PM if you're too lazy to search and want the demonoid link.

Re: SWF Decomp's replacement

Posted Mar 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Well Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.5 is what most people use and that is enough to hack games, you don't really need the later versions as 5.5 has all the features you need.

Re: SWF Decomp's replacement

Posted Mar 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Hmm. I did not have any versions below 5.6 so maybe that's why I can't use Sothink. But then again, I'm using it for far more reason than AoB's. Busy stealing images from BBG's and making something nice out of them.

Re: SWF Decomp's replacement

Posted Mar 13, 2011 7:14 pm
Quote from: "SomeOtherGuy"
Hmm. I did not have any versions below 5.6 so maybe that's why I can't use Sothink. But then again, I'm using it for far more reason than AoB's. Busy stealing images from BBG's and making something nice out of them.


I got 5.2 installed and I can still use that for stealing images.

Re: SWF Decomp's replacement

Posted Mar 14, 2011 9:37 pm

If you butt pirated it off the internet, you won't be able to activate it because it now requires online activation to work.

Re: SWF Decomp's replacement

Posted Mar 16, 2011 12:42 am
Quote
If you butt pirated it off the internet, you won't be able to activate it because it now requires online activation to work.


Lots of programs require online activation, how does that make it unable to be cracked?  :?:

Re: SWF Decomp's replacement

Posted Mar 17, 2011 10:31 pm
Quote from: "turdsammich"
Lots of programs require online activation, how does that make it unable to be cracked? :?:

Nobody with the required skill set has bothered cracking it (afaik). Either pay for it, wait for it to be cracked, use an old version or use another program (SWFreader, yogda, etc).

Re: SWF Decomp's replacement

Posted Mar 18, 2011 4:47 am

does 127.0.0.1 work here?

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: SWF Decomp's replacement

Posted Mar 18, 2011 11:54 am
Quote
does 127.0.0.1 work here?


idk if that works, if you configure fiddler2 as a reverse proxy you can capture the registration packets lol.