[Request] Robo Rampage
http://www.miniclip.com/games/robo-rampage/en/
Samome one san help with this game hack ?
health
-migrated-
5 posts
http://www.miniclip.com/games/robo-rampage/en/
Samome one san help with this game hack ?
health
I'm pretty sure we don't have a user by the name of Samome one san on here.
You could, however, post more information about the game you are requesting hacks for. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Upss ^w^
My bad.
I mean "Someone Can made hack for this game, health hack."
I'm new in flash game hack~ At this moment i can't understand how hack game without number indicator, like in many games full hp = 100~
But in this game only green bar "energy"
domo~
And silence (broken image removed)
1. unknown initial value press first scan
2.select decreased by
3 get hit
4 press next scan
5 repeat until 1 value
6freeze or maximize your health