Bloons 2
URL: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Ninjakiwi/bloons-2
Undoubtedly, this will get badges at some point.
-migrated-
7 posts
URL: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Ninjakiwi/bloons-2
Undoubtedly, this will get badges at some point.
No it won't, no API is implemented.

I would be surprised if it wasn't, eventually. A number of his other bloons series games ended up with achievements, especially the more recent ones. But hey, I could be wrong.
I would be surprised if it wasn't, eventually. A number of his other bloons series games ended up with achievements, especially the more recent ones. But hey, I could be wrong.
because API has been implemented on them.
By the way, the sol for the game is encrpyted, so are the swf files.

I understand this. However, there have been a number of cases where developer submits the game, then updates it later to add in Kong API. That's all I'm saying.
Just because in the present no API is implemented doesn't mean it won't be in the future. Code isn't set in stone.
Also, the right swf file isn't encrypted.
Insta-win:
12 06 00 00 d0 d1 4f fe 19 01 =>
12 00 00 00 d0 d1 4f fe 19 01
scenes->Level, line #251
if (unlimitedDarts && this.popCount_x.value >= this.targetCount)
{
this.handleWin(param1);
}
Removed if statement
This game is too trial-and-error-to-get-to-exact-pixel to deserve more thought-of hacks.
Just because in the present no API is implemented doesn't mean it won't be in the future. Code isn't set in stone.
Also, the right swf file isn't encrypted.
Insta-win:
12 06 00 00 d0 d1 4f fe 19 01 =>
12 00 00 00 d0 d1 4f fe 19 01Code: [Select]scenes->Level, line #251
if (unlimitedDarts && this.popCount_x.value >= this.targetCount)
{
this.handleWin(param1);
}
Removed if statement
This game is too trial-and-error-to-get-to-exact-pixel to deserve more thought-of hacks.
I see I was looking at wrong swf.
