Skip to content

Bloons 2

-migrated-

7 posts

Re: Bloons 2

Posted Mar 17, 2011 7:08 pm

No it won't, no API is implemented.

Re: Bloons 2

Posted Mar 17, 2011 7:45 pm

I would be surprised if it wasn't, eventually.  A number of his other bloons series games ended up with achievements, especially the more recent ones.  But hey, I could be wrong.

Re: Bloons 2

Posted Mar 17, 2011 7:52 pm
Quote from: "zhaoli"
I would be surprised if it wasn't, eventually.  A number of his other bloons series games ended up with achievements, especially the more recent ones.  But hey, I could be wrong.


because API has been implemented on them.

By the way, the sol for the game is encrpyted, so are the swf files.

Re: Bloons 2

Posted Mar 17, 2011 8:08 pm

I understand this.  However, there have been a number of cases where  developer submits the game, then updates it later to add in Kong API.  That's all I'm saying.

Re: Bloons 2

Posted Mar 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Just because in the present no API is implemented doesn't mean it won't be in the future. Code isn't set in stone.
Also, the right swf file isn't encrypted.

Insta-win:
12 06 00 00 d0 d1 4f fe 19 01 =>
12 00 00 00 d0 d1 4f fe 19 01

Code: [Select]

scenes->Level, line #251
            if (unlimitedDarts && this.popCount_x.value >= this.targetCount)
            {
                this.handleWin(param1);
            }

Removed if statement

This game is too trial-and-error-to-get-to-exact-pixel to deserve more thought-of hacks.

Re: Bloons 2

Posted Mar 17, 2011 8:24 pm
Quote from: "Zirak"
Just because in the present no API is implemented doesn't mean it won't be in the future. Code isn't set in stone.
Also, the right swf file isn't encrypted.

Insta-win:
12 06 00 00 d0 d1 4f fe 19 01 =>
12 00 00 00 d0 d1 4f fe 19 01
Code: [Select]
scenes->Level, line #251
            if (unlimitedDarts && this.popCount_x.value >= this.targetCount)
            {
                this.handleWin(param1);
            }

Removed if statement

This game is too trial-and-error-to-get-to-exact-pixel to deserve more thought-of hacks.


I see I was looking at wrong swf.