Chat problem
I'm new here and wanted to try out the chat. But when I log in, after a few seconds I automatically log out. I got logged out because of my IP Adress. It states that it is invalid
-migrated-
6 posts
I'm new here and wanted to try out the chat. But when I log in, after a few seconds I automatically log out. I got logged out because of my IP Adress. It states that it is invalid
I'm new here and wanted to try out the chat. But when I log in, after a few seconds I automatically log out. I got logged out because of my IP Adress. It states that it is invalid
Your IP is Singaporean? Due to there only being one IP bracket for all of Singapore, it's invalidated for some reason. Sorry, we didn't decide that, the chat was made that way.
lol idek why i still come here
Lmfao, imagine IP banning that...
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Easy, IP ban the entire range. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
No, I meant IP ban one IP and it stops the whole country... pretty amusing.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Wow, ok, lol.
On my old phpNuke site, I had a range banner that limited all IPs to just the US. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez