Skip to content

Not Your War

-migrated-

5 posts

Re: Not Your War

Posted Mar 19, 2011 9:09 pm

No Damage

66 b2 0a d1 a1
66 b2 0a 02 02

Enemies die as soon as they spawn

24 00 0d 50 00 00
24 00 0d 00 00 00

Final level times are submitted so you will end up with the fastest possible times.

EDIT: Updated 22nd March for the newest version

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.

Re: Not Your War

Posted Mar 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Another awesome set of AoBs by lol wut. Although I think Ill avoid the 2nd one to keep of the list as you pointed out.

Re: Not Your War

Posted Mar 22, 2011 4:56 am

Can't find the no damage one. I'll keep trying, of course, but I thought it should be noted that I'm not finding it. Tried searching while the game was loading, on the start screen, in the game... nothing.

Re: Not Your War

Posted Mar 22, 2011 7:08 am
Quote from: "jkar"
Can't find the no damage one. I'll keep trying, of course, but I thought it should be noted that I'm not finding it. Tried searching while the game was loading, on the start screen, in the game... nothing.


Game has been updated that is why.