Roadkill Revenge
http://www.kongregate.com/games/kizigames/roadkill-revenge
Horrible luck-based game. Fun at first, though. Three badges.
Edited sol to give badges. Doesn't stand out in the high score list.
Edit: Always include a link. ~Zirak
-migrated-
22 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/kizigames/roadkill-revenge
Horrible luck-based game. Fun at first, though. Three badges.
Edited sol to give badges. Doesn't stand out in the high score list.
Edit: Always include a link. ~Zirak
In my sol file all it says is swfdata.sol
I even delete that file and my save is still there. Maybe my cpu's bugged out from changing too many sol files?
EDIT: After deleting my the entire 0010 file and recreating the files and putting the sol in there it worked. yup cpu's acting weird
A sol is great, but I like to see the reactions, could someone please make an AoB that makes buildings/vehicles weak?
cars has 1 health
66 fc 20 60 fa 20 13 0b 00 00 d2 2c a4 04 d1 66 fc 20 61 f8 20
66 fc 20 60 fa 20 13 0b 00 00 d2 2c a4 04 02 02 24 01 61 f8 20
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
cars has 1 health
66 fc 20 60 fa 20 13 0b 00 00 d2 2c a4 04 d1 66 fc 20 61 f8 20
66 fc 20 60 fa 20 13 0b 00 00 d2 2c a4 04 02 02 24 01 61 f8 20
It didn't work = (
Quote from: "kolonelkadat"cars has 1 health
66 fc 20 60 fa 20 13 0b 00 00 d2 2c a4 04 d1 66 fc 20 61 f8 20
66 fc 20 60 fa 20 13 0b 00 00 d2 2c a4 04 02 02 24 01 61 f8 20
It didn't work = (
Read my Signature, if that don't work click here and read it.

Yes Yes I know how to do, but it didn't work here :?
Worked like 3 hours ago, but not anymore. (broken image removed)
I confirm that it ain't working.
Roadkill Revenge sol 50 pts

Updated kolonelkadat AoB:
2c a4 04 d1 66 ?? 20
2c a4 04 02 02 24 01
I can't seem to get this to work - and yes, I know how to use AoBs.
That's because it looks like it's been outdated.
Can we have one for buildings as well please?
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Looks like they updated every day. But I hope those requests are fulfilled, with some help I might clear all challenges(Not badge related I know, I just like having 100% completion).
New array. Different Approach.
Stuff blows up in 1 hit Should be almost update resistant too. (In theory)
0e ?? 00 00 d0 d0 66 ?? ?? ?? a1 61
0e 00 00 00 d0 02 02 02 02 24 ff 61
EDIT: Should work on everything now I think
EDIT: As a warning everything that is hit in a level will blow up so expect a kong highscore for most cars blown up in a single level
EDIT:
Always complete level & challenges
b0 2a 12 23 00 00
b0 2a 12 00 00 00
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
Hello everyone, this is my first post (broken image removed)
Faster RoboCoon
2F 26 A2 4F
24 03 A2 4F
This makes RoboCoon 3 times faster
8 times faster replace with:
24 08 A2 4F