Skip to content

Bullet Heaven

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Bullet Heaven. View game

26 posts

Re: Bullet Heaven

Posted Apr 5, 2011 4:45 am
Quote from: "fhjhfuhfuhfufhuf"
any aob's that still work?

All? Did you even try them before asking?

Re: Bullet Heaven

Posted Apr 6, 2011 2:03 pm

i dont understand, ever since i started using windows 7, cheat engine doesnt work for chrome or firefox for me anymore, not even speed hack....i ran as admin, but still nothing, not even able to search for AoB

Re: Bullet Heaven

Posted Apr 6, 2011 3:46 pm
Quote from: "unreal1171"
i dont understand, ever since i started using windows 7, cheat engine doesnt work for chrome or firefox for me anymore, not even speed hack....i ran as admin, but still nothing, not even able to search for AoB


USE HACKING FAQ

Re: Bullet Heaven

Posted Apr 6, 2011 9:03 pm

The game was updated, the Aobs don't work anymore.

Re: Bullet Heaven

Posted Apr 7, 2011 5:54 am
Quote from: "VxD"
Quote from: "unreal1171"
i dont understand, ever since i started using windows 7, cheat engine doesnt work for chrome or firefox for me anymore, not even speed hack....i ran as admin, but still nothing, not even able to search for AoB

USE HACKING FAQ

i know how to.... just wondering y it wasnt working for me since windows 7...

Re: Bullet Heaven

Posted Apr 8, 2011 4:09 pm
Quote from: "madara1212"
The game was updated, the Aobs don't work anymore.


Working perfectly for me.

Re: Bullet Heaven

Posted Apr 11, 2011 2:55 am

Eh...my first post...

I haven't done .sol file editing in a while for Kongregate, where can I find the Bullet Heaven .sol?

Edit: Never mind, I finally found it. ^^

Re: Bullet Heaven

Posted Jul 1, 2011 6:21 am

Uhhh.. What do I use the .sol for? And what are the codes for? I'm sorta new to this.

Re: Bullet Heaven

Posted Jul 1, 2011 6:24 am
Quote from: "Ashur101"
Uhhh.. What do I use the .sol for? And what are the codes for? I'm sorta new to this.


Search boxes are you're friend
And so is this nifty Hacking FAQ button right under it (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Simple_AOB

Re: Bullet Heaven

Posted Feb 8, 2012 8:12 pm
Quote from: "Simple_AOB"
Bullet Spread 0
24 01 68 ea 05
24 00 68 ea 05
Change 00 to anything for more bullet spread

Really fast
24 0c 68 bf 05
24 6a 68 bf 05

Really strong magnet
24 00 68 e6 05
24 6a 68 e6 05

Every picked up coin is worth 127
24 ?? 68 2f 5d 8f 0c
24 7f 68 2f 5d 8f 0c



Strong magnet doesn't work and "Really Fast" works if it means bullets are faster. Every coin worth 127 works perfectly though. For the bullet spread, kind of meh cheat. Figured out how to use it and it doesn't work that well.

MOEKTAZO!

RE: Bullet Heaven

Posted Jul 14, 2013 5:39 pm
kage_shalom Posted on: 04/02/2011 1:50pm
Always get S rank

24 ?? 68 8c 04
24 08 68 8c 04

Don't lose hp

60 d9 05 93
60 d9 05 02

No hit penalty (but hp will decrease)

66 ba 04 c0 d6
66 ba 04 02 d6

Infinite bombs

66 f4 04 c1
66 f4 04 02



Thanks very much for this post, as of July 15, 2013, these codes still work. But if you really want to get the Hard badge in Kongregate, I suggest that you don't use Infinite HP because the badge will be awarded when you 'die' or when the survival mission ends. The most useful thing I used was Infinite bombs, I just spammed the bombs til I get to wave 80 (you are invulnerable when using bombs) then commited suicide to submit the badge. Hope this Helps anyone!