Skip to content

Steelcurse

-migrated-

4 posts

Steelcurse

Posted Apr 1, 2011 8:19 pm

Gold, Health, Mana, Skillpoints: 4b*8

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Hyptosis/steelcurse


This game was a labor of love. When I was a kid I used to play all of these text adventures and I really enjoyed them. So I wanted to make one myself, and I did. I also filled it full of colorful art to help keep it interesting. I know not everyone is going to like this, and I don

Re: Steelcurse

Posted Apr 2, 2011 2:27 pm

Don't seem to work.

Re: Steelcurse

Posted Apr 2, 2011 5:38 pm

Definitely works. Just make sure you don't have the mana regenerating relic on, it makes it difficult to grab the address.

Re: Steelcurse

Posted Apr 2, 2011 5:57 pm
Quote from: "Saruchan28"
Quote from: "flewk"
Don't seem to work.
Definitely works. Just make sure you don't have the mana regenerating relic on, it makes it difficult to grab the address.


Speedhack is your answer.