Skip to content

MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3. View game

10 posts

MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3

Posted Sep 19, 2012 2:29 am

An homage to and affectionate light parody of ‘retro RPGs', but a full, deep game in itself, with many hours of gameplay. And some people thought this would never come out! But hey, look! It did! Gasp. This is the longly-delayed third chapter in the MARDEK saga. Numerous setbacks have caused it to take years to complete. It's a long game, and since it's a full RPG, it requires a lot of time to play through fully. There's a lot of talking. There may be bugs. Please report any that you find and I'll try to upload an update as quickly as I can. If you do report bugs though, please try to reproduce them and tell me HOW you get them to occur.

RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3

Posted Oct 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Is it possible for someone to mke an aob to master skills faster? I know mastery can be searched with 4bytes*8 but it has to be done for each skill.

RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3

Posted Oct 23, 2013 5:29 am

Gotta say about this game - I played it through ~80% legit because it was when I first started to dabble in unfair advantages (hehe). I gotta say I love RPGs and this one was a great one :) I would argue that using cheats on this one would be a waste - what a fantastic playthrough and I only used a few cheats towards the end when I already had all the storyline played out.   

RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3

Posted Oct 25, 2013 8:02 pm

I can't seem to be able to load the sol... (it "beeps" agressively when I press "x" :(

RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3

Posted Dec 8, 2013 5:03 pm

make it easier - start legit, then edit the sol with e.g. air minerva to have as much money, health and items as needed

RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3

Posted Dec 29, 2013 9:37 pm

The sol looks like it might actually be for a previous chapter. 

RE: MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3

Posted Oct 8, 2016 5:54 pm

With the aob for "enemies don't damage you",
the enemy "Master Stone", in the Water temple, also do not receive damage.

I had to save before going there, close and reopen the game, to be able to damage him.