*Necro'd*
First time poster, not very long time reader of this forum...
I have AutoIt, and it's counterpart, yet haven't really delved very deep into it, from what I understand it's one of the most versitile auto'ing softwares available, IF, you can use it.
I used to play with another auto'ing software called SIMBA ( http://villavu.com/ )that worked on a color scale, and was basically an over-lay client, that would click whatever color, at set intervals, and through an array of "scan(for color)s". Probaly solely because I had played with it more than AutoIt, I found it to be somewhat more userfriendly. Probably one of the biggest drawbacks was that it overrides user commands, execpt for the start/stop functions. Also requires a little investigating on another forum.
However, as untalented of a script writer as I am, even I've written a simplistic basic auto'ing script in it. It was originally used for RuneScape, but as long as what you're playing has constant colors that you can identify, you can pretty much auto with it.