Elephant Quest
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ArmorGames/elephant-quest
Wicked new game from Armor Games, following the story of everyone's favorite pachyderm. Oh, and its got a sphere grid.
Xp is 4b*8 + 6.
-migrated-
9 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ArmorGames/elephant-quest
Wicked new game from Armor Games, following the story of everyone's favorite pachyderm. Oh, and its got a sphere grid.
Xp is 4b*8 + 6.
One shot kill
24 00 0C 1B 00 00
24 00 0C 00 00 00
Tree points increase
93 63 08 62 07
91 63 08 62 07
Ability points increase
0f 24 05 a1
0f 24 05 a0
V1.12
EDIT: Updated to the newest version (V1.12)
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
Very very fun game, and it looks like everything is 4bytes*8+6.
Currently no Kongregate API is implemented but who knows, they may add Kongregate API if it gets very popular (already is) and then maybe badges will come (I really hope it does).
Completed legit .sol here:
[attachment=0:3337a6uh]eleRPG0.sol[/attachment:3337a6uh]
Level 35, All skills bought, All skills upgraded to max except one (no points left for that skill).

How do I post .sol's? I have a level 2 with everything on it that I would like to post :]
sol works great but it seems to not be giving the 3 balloons quest complete for teh badge, at least for me, anyone else getting this problem?
Got badge straight away from using .sol, anyone doing this properly and having trouble getting all ten balloons:
>> Large map <<
The .sol awarded me all the badges, but if I go into my achievements, it says I haven't earned the all side quests one. Thought it was a little strange.
Editz for ^: Okay, it disappeared on my unearned page. It took 5-10 minutes for it.
The .sol awarded me all the badges, but if I go into my achievements, it says I haven't earned the all side quests one. Thought it was a little strange.
Just start a new game by resetting progress and get the 3 balloons to complete that missing side quest.

The problem isn't with the sol. Refresh and reload your game a time or two and it should pop up.