Skip to content

[REQUEST]steamlands

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Steamlands. View game

12 posts

[REQUEST]steamlands

Posted Apr 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Hello, can any one help with this game - > http://www.nitrome.com/games/steamlands/
Simple - money, i can find in CE game money (simple 4b)
But when i change total money and enter in new mission all money what i add gone ~ (even if i use "freez" )
 What i do wrong ?

 thank You

Re: [REQUEST]steamlands

Posted Apr 18, 2011 9:18 pm

its a game which the variable changes every mission, so just keep finding the money every mission.

Re: [REQUEST]steamlands

Posted Apr 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Mmmm
For example i have 10 000 -> i seach this 10 000 -> i buy something - > change 5 000 (for example) on a 100 000 -> enter in new mission -> finish it - > i have same money what i get after buy something ~

Re: [REQUEST]steamlands

Posted Apr 19, 2011 10:01 am

I'm guessing English is your second or third language. READ SIGNATURE.

Re: [REQUEST]steamlands

Posted Apr 19, 2011 2:22 pm

fourth ww
I already read FAQ wwwwwwwww  (broken image removed)((broken image removed)?) ? (broken image removed)?`?

Re: [REQUEST]steamlands

Posted Apr 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Putting the confusion here aside, I am having trouble hacking this game as well.  I can change the value I find (within a mission), but I can't change it to be able to purchase something.  In one example, if I click to read a previously purchased "gossip", I can watch my money actually decrease rapidly back down to what it was before.  Haven't been able to figure out a workaround or anything that would actually do something.

Re: [REQUEST]steamlands

Posted Apr 21, 2011 9:48 am

DOn't post stupid comments, who cares you admin or not, you only user~ Don't forgot try to ban my IP HAHA ww kid desne ~~
___
About the game. I try use 4b*8 +6, same don't work.
>>kmbear thank you....my englsih is bad so i simple  cna't normal write problen what i have... with this game.
I can't find AOB so, any one can help with this ?

Re: [REQUEST]steamlands

Posted Apr 21, 2011 11:49 am

Locked, gotten way out of hand.